Here's to starting my new addiction! (1 Viewer)

Bosco24

Pair
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Been lurking for quite some time, finally pulled the trigger on 3 racks of Horseshoe Cincinnati's from the classifieds to start my upgrade from dice chips -- ooph. Will be buying some 5's here soon and relabeling some random chips for some fracs.

If my wife asks, tell her what I paid per rack was for the entire set. Thanks in advance! =p

Hey everyone!

Been lurking for quite some time, finally pulled the trigger on 3 racks of Horseshoe Cincinnati's from the classifieds to start my upgrade from dice chips -- ooph. Will be buying some 5's here soon and relabeling some random chips for some fracs.

If my wife asks, tell her what I paid per rack was for the entire set. Thanks in advance! =p
Welcome. You are trading in a Pontiac Aztek for a Porsche Cayenne. That is quite a leap! Congrats and good luck on the home front. They will never understand.

Thanks for the welcome everyone... like all my new hobbies I seem to go to the extreme relatively quickly... my wallet and wife don't neccesarily appreciate that. The Jack's from the chip room sell look damn fantastic... hoping the cincis keep me happy at least for a bit haha

Almost there! Have some labels on the way from @Gear

Welcome to PCF
And be ready to buy more than one set before the end of year !
Hope you will agree with your wife about your passion ;)

Hey everyone!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom