IMG_2178.JPG
IMG_2179.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG
IMG_2183.JPG
IMG_2184.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG

And all racked up, minus pre-paid samples and extras.
IMG_2187.JPG

Last edited:
Look up! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Going to get pre-paid samples out first before anything else; so oil pron won't be for several days at least.

First game with these: July 7th.

Congrats man. Set looks great. The fiver and 25 speak to me. Very nice.

Great spots and colors! The Canary T50 is my favorite. Curious about the 10 and 50 though, they usually get passed over in denominations as they don’t get used enough in my experience.

Also, with my CPCs a very light wipe of oil on the outside edges was all that was needed, you can probably save yourself the time and energy of oiling the faces as they don’t get much clay dust/chalkiness...my $.02

Appreciate the comments! :D

We play a game called “legs” where we exclusively use the 10 and 50.

Plus, for our non-tourney play, 50 is our max raise.

Last edited:
These are awesome and have convinced me that CPC is the way to go. Great job on planning and research. Obvious that you put your work in...

I had help from the denizens of PCF. :D It took their expertise to get thru my thick skull enough to where I ended up with something worth keeping for a lifetime.

What I ended up with was very different than those I offered initially in my mockups thread.

Oh... and if you're truly going to develop a CPC set.... get a CPC color sample. You'll find it invaluable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom