Hercules crown back chairs - vinyl or fabric? (1 Viewer)

pipdenny

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going to be purchasing 8 hercules crown-back chairs for my home game but had a simple question:

Will the vinyl fabric get damaged in the garage? I live in SoCal, which can get very very hot in the summertime (over 100 degrees), and the garage will always be like 20 degrees hotter than the outside temp. Do I need to worry about the vinyl breaking down/cracking/etc over time?

Anyone here with vinyl furniture that they store in a hot garage?

For whatever reason the vinyl chairs are much cheaper than the fabric counterparts. I will spring for the fabrics ones if there is a concern about damage. Vinyl would also be much easier to wipe clean. Are there any advantages to the fabric chairs?

As always, thanks so much!!

Did you buy these chairs are they working out good for you? i am seeing these online and trying to decide if i should pull the trigger. Finding 21" seating is not easy. Gary Platt quoted me $$375 a chair as the cheapest option they have.

I know I'm going to buy these, I just need to finally decide between vinyl and fabric lol. Also I want to wait for somewhat of a deal.

Some folks on this forum have these chairs and seem to be happy with them.

If anyone has these chairs, how do you find they work for your game? Do you have vinyl or fabric?
I plan to use them with my Barrington table; is the height of these chairs good for that purpose? I didn't event think of that before!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom