Help with THC solid tournament set

Darthhoodie

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I am building a custom tournament set (T5 to T100k) set with THC solids. These are the colors I have hoarded so far. I did not originally plan on using a T5 but the cherry red looks so good in person I need to use it. I am also missing day green at the moment. I am considering lavender in place of blurple and arc yellow in place of yellow but the arc yellow is costly, I don't have any, and I may use that color for my $5 in the cash set soon to come. Any suggestions or thoughts on the color scheme, any alternative colors I haven't considered? Would you switch anything around?
Thanks for the input!!!

2020-07-14.png

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the T100 and T25/100k wont be on the table at the same time but the colors being so close kind of hits my OCD a little. Why not find a nice grey.

Darthhoodie

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the T100 and T25/100k wont be on the table at the same time but the colors being so close kind of hits my OCD a little. Why not find a nice grey.

I'm still in the "horde all the colors I can" mode so I am not married to any color or scheme. What color would you replace with grey?

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still in the "horde all the colors I can" mode so I am not married to any color or scheme. What color would you replace with grey?
I'd go black T100 with a Grey T25k or a white T25k. Arc yellow or blaze orange would make a DOPE t5k

Darthhoodie

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never intended on using charcoal, white, or cherry in the tourney set but they all fell into my lap and are in fantastic condition.
I think I need to get my hands on some blaze and arc yellow before I can make any real decisions, maybe a lavender as well.
Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate your time and insight!!!

Top Bottom