Help with folding table brand? (1 Viewer)

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know who makes this? Was thinking of picking it up from a local seller but I wanted to look up reviews and retail price. Looking for something in a hurry (work game tomorrow night), so not interested in pros/cons of different tables/etc, just trying to figure out this particular one. Thanks!

table.jpg

wal-mart ran em for $130 and a short period of time for $100 around black friday and christmas

My local Sam's club had a half-dozen on clearance post-Christmas for $75. I missed the last one by 10 minutes. Decent folding table even for $150, if you can stomach the felt graphics (or recover with ssc)..

What's the price? It's a nice cheap table, especially if you refelt it. Surprisingly sturdy.

Thanks. I have some cheaper options in the area but not as nice as this one, will see if they will come down in price.

Thanks, guys! I ended up talking them down to $150. I get that is more than I could have paid if I was more patient, but I was happy to snag this for a last-minute need. Will definitely refelt when I get a chance, thanks for the great thread @Darthhoodie.

Now I can bring nice chips to my work game! We'd been playing on a hard conference room table (with embedded speaker/mike thingies . . . ugh).

@v1pe nice job on that table, I wish I went with green instead of blue.

@navels that's a nice foldable table for 150. With the new cloth you will have a killer portable table for under $200. It's worth the few extra bucks to have it in time for your game. Good luck with it!

Great tables if you can get them under $125

Table edge to edge is 84" x 42" with a 5" rail, so the viewable/playable felt area is 74" x 32" of course you also need to take into consideration the seam in the middle for design purposes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom