Help with $1k and $5k for small crown Lucky Dogs (1 Viewer)

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
If you were going to add a $1000 and $5000 chip to this set, what would you do?
Please keep in mind the simple, rather retro, theme and spot progression. So far, I have only used the basic CPC pallet. No neons, etc.
I am pretty sure I want the $1k to be "yellow" (not necessarily CPC yellow), but I"m open to suggestion on the base color of the $5k chip.

Existing set:
Lucky Dog Poker v6c.png

Likely $1k:
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 10.16.28 AM.png

Possible $5k chips. Flag or Imperial Blue:
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 6.18.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 10.16.15 AM.png

What do you think?

How about changing the spots on the yellow 1k to red? Have you tried light blue for the 5k chip ... DG/neon colors are stunning, but I'am afraid would not go to well with the exisiting chips

e7ba7d82-8162-498f-a56a-55f7593c833a.png
55b29a60-ab5a-4e39-ba3a-c83f5b699aba.png

Lucky Dog chips with clay v2.png

@Toby's work. Leaning toward the 8A14 for the $5k. Unfortunately the scrown mold doesn't go into production until late this year so I'm not seeing them anytime soon.

You are actually the first PCF member to get shipping notice from this latest run of scrowns it seems like! So all those waiting on S and L crowns(im one of them), dreams do come true lol! Cant wait for the pr0n!

Congrats L! They came out great!!

Amazing looking chips! And good to see things are moving along with the scrowns

Such a gorgeous set. I've stared at your line up multiple times, super inspiring design in every way. Love this extension of it and the colors on the 5k are amazing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom