Help Wanted - Calendars (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello PCF'ers!

I'm looking for someone who would like to help organize and run the 2016 PCF calendar GB. (and possibly future calendars too)

If you're not familiar with doing calendars (or similar online printing) you can reference the 2014 PCF Calendar GB thread here: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/showthread.php/1563-2014-PCF-Calendar-Purchase-Info

There are a few online printing sites to get calendars made so feel free to use someone you've worked with before.
Shoot me a PM or reply here if you are interested.

Thanks!

Tommy

stocky is going to help out with the calendars. If anyone has suggestions or tips for them, feel free to let stocky or myself know.

Thanks!

Gonna be handled the same way as we did on CT (calendar decided by nominations and voting?)

I would like to suggest one thing. A couple of years ago there was a calendar made on CT where people paid to have pictures of their chips shown on a certain day. I don't necessarily mind the idea but it basically made the calendar useless to me because I couldn't write anything in the individual days (hey I'm old school). So maybe we could offer up 2 versions of a calendar. One without any additional chip pictures on individual days and one with for those who just use the calendars for wall art.

Gonna be handled the same way as we did on CT (calendar decided by nominations and voting?)

yeah i second this unless someone has a better idea. i always looked forward to the voting thread even if my favorites weren't always the winners. a great way to highlight the best of the year.

and thanks to stocky for taking his turn in the barrel!

My thoughts were to follow the same lines as the CT calendar (nominations etc.) But I do have a couple of ideas also. Got quite a bit of time for planning so will open a discussion thread up later in the year.

Agreed, the nomination and voting process helps make the calendar a great way to celebrate the year's fav sets.

Very glad stocky has picked up the ball. Looking forward to my retirement. [emoji2]

Agreed, the nomination and voting process helps make the calendar a great way to celebrate the year's fav sets.

Very glad stocky has picked up the ball. Looking forward to my retirement. [emoji2]

if you ever want to come out of retirement I will bow out to your greatness :) either way I may pick your brain over a few details if you don't mind.

So when CT offers their 2016 Calendar, are people gonna buy both? I don't think there's a need for another poker chip calendar. Just my two bb.

I personally don't go on CT anymore so I would like to see this go through on my new home PCF.

I want to buy one........I know, I have to wait.......Just a pennies worth, if you use shutterfly there is a check box that adds standard holidays to the calendar it would be nice to have those.

"Standard" U.S. or Canadian holidays, the holidays of which religion or country? It's not clear cut.

So when CT offers their 2016 Calendar, are people gonna buy both? I don't think there's a need for another poker chip calendar. Just my two bb.

I seriously doubt that CT will offer a 2016 calendar. Without courage to do the behind-the-scenes work, and with fewer new sets being posted there (as opposed to everybody's new stuff getting posted here), I just don't see it happening.

I want to buy one........I know, I have to wait.......Just a pennies worth, if you use shutterfly there is a check box that adds standard holidays to the calendar it would be nice to have those.

Yes I'll make sure all Australian holidays are added ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom