Help w/ Local Marketing Efforts (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So I was gone for a bit and unfortunately/hopefully will be gone for awhile coming up. Work is launching a product(s), and on top of any ongoing stuff I have, marketing and selling will be a 24/7 thing for awhile.

Long story short, one of the only marketing/SEO things not done is having local Google My Business listings. We basically have content/sites/ads driven to national and local markets, but SEO loves to see local shops.

You provide google an address, they send a post card confirmation, you enter the number and done, they allow a local listing. No personal information, no follow up, nada. I got a few locations from family, but they’re mostly in one state.

If anyone is comfortable providing an address and nabbing one of these from Google in the mail (and then just messaging me the verification number), shoot me a PM! Can use every state/city we got!

Thanks y’all. (I’ll take down if this type of off topic isn’t allowed. I don’t FB or social media, so figure this was as good of place as any to solicit some help)

1611847521255.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom