Help to identify poker chip (1 Viewer)

liquidsky8888

Reaction score
Hello there. Just found this forum and was wondering if I can get some help in identifying these poker chips that my cousin has?

poker chip.jpg

poker case.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm no expert on price, but my guess is they would probably sell for $3 - $4 per chip now assuming they are in good condition.

And the Noirs were the only set of chips produced by Paulson on that custom Paradise (pineapple) mold.

Both the mold design and the inlay designs were designed by legitimate chip enthusiasts.

The routinely sell for $4+ per chip, but are rarely available for purchase.

I really like those chips. I wish they were on the suits mold though. I would have bought a bunch back in the day. That Pineapple is so tilting to me.

Those are "Le Paulson Noir" chips. They're very good chips and quite desirable to many folks here on PCF.

You can learn more about them in this thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/paulson-le-noir.16158/

Feel free to ask further questions here and folks will be happy to help.
Thank you very much for the help. Wow I didn’t know these were so sought after.

The are in very good condition still and we recently started up our regular game after not playing for quite a few years. Pulled the chips back out and was wondering about where we had got the chips originally.

Where were these chips being sold originally back in 2009?

They were sold online by Sidepot Poker, who is the retailer that had them made by Paulson. They're out of business now, and all the Noirs have long since been sold and are in the hands of players such as your cousin.

If your cousin wants to sell them, he could pocket a decent amount of money. But if I were him I would just keep them and enjoy playing with them. They're really nice chips, and nice chips have been getting harder to find and more expensive over the years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom