Help on chip size, and a sneak peak (1 Viewer)

Machine

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Does anyone play in a larger cash game with 43 mm chips? What are the thoughts, do players like them? do dealers complain?

does it slow down the game at all?

also what do you think about the design, the blank is a 43mm. The photo doesn't really show how much larger they are, they feel 2/3s larger!

Attachments

• 20210519_122815-01.jpeg
    20210519_122815-01.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Context - I mostly play in raked games, sometimes the dealer has to make 2 shoves and with that large of chips, might take more effort in PLO8 with All action junkies. Also chopping the pot they are more challenging to stack up - lol

I loved the idea of oversized chips and had a few tourney sets with 43mm. But when I actually used them in a game, it just felt off. So I sold the set

None of my sets have oversized chips now, but I still have a rack or two. I still like them, but don’t care much for playing with them in game

My favorite set and everyone who plays in my game’s favorite set is my 43mm set. They feel way better than 39mm specially if all the chips r 43mm. But i dont know or can’t confirm how it would feel id they weren’t paulson IHC. Those r the only 43mm chips ive played with and they are in a league of their own

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom