Help Needed! Vote for my Nephew as Prep Athlete of the Year.... (1 Viewer)

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Hey all, thought I would throw this out there to see if we could push my Nephew over the top. He’s been nominated for a local papers “Male Athlete of the Year”. It’s an uphill battle because he’s not a Football, Basketball and Baseball guy, but he’s excelled in all his sports. He’s lettered 12 times (I know this is just an award for this year but still that’s pretty cool) in x-country, wrestling and track 4 times each. He just qualified for State in track today by clearing 14’ in the pole vault and was 30-0 this year wresting at 152 until he ran into some really bad luck in playoffs.

Anyway if you could vote for my Nephew Brennan Hanson, I’d appreciate it, he’s a great kid!

https://auburnreporter.secondstreetapp.com/Athlete-of-the-Year-2019/gallery/165394206/

Last edited:
???? stuffing the ballot box=seems wrong

??? Can’t tell if you’re being serious or just trolling... Not asking you to compromise your morals here. If you aren’t comfortable voting, don’t. However it is an online system. Not everyone voting is going to be making well informed decisions based on the merits of each individual.

If you think for a second that people aren’t reaching out to friends and family to ‘stuff the the ballot’ you’re fooling yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom