Help needed USPS package MIA! (1 Viewer)

pokrgeek21

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Sent two boxes to a fellow chipper who’s mom works in the USPS and I guess they got caught somewhere in customs in the US, never left Elk Grove. Already filed an inquiry and called multiple times to get the same response “file an inquiry and we’ll get back to you in 32 days”, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you all so much!

Chris

Attachments

• A93ED343-F758-43B9-8908-410251BA1CB9.jpeg
    A93ED343-F758-43B9-8908-410251BA1CB9.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 84
  • DFCADCA8-3EA6-4532-9533-3689F8FFB56E.jpeg
    DFCADCA8-3EA6-4532-9533-3689F8FFB56E.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 94
  • AB7A8CD5-5803-4782-88FB-C6C3F7F1CE31.jpeg
    AB7A8CD5-5803-4782-88FB-C6C3F7F1CE31.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 9528EE89-F131-4204-A321-FB1F4EC1E7B0.jpeg
    9528EE89-F131-4204-A321-FB1F4EC1E7B0.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Im the affected chipper on the end of the transaction here. The limited enquiries that I could make indicate the box is actually still in the US in the ELK GROVE centre and was being held due to incorrect Customs info. Having seen the photos of the 2 boxes that were originally sent that had identical information I personally don't believe it to be the case.

Once it took USPS 3 months for the package to reach from US to Singapore and the tracker still show in transit even after I had already received the package

So it may be a mis scan somewhere in the system and it may show out just much later with no update on the tracker

File a lost package claim at this point. They're being really cruddy lately... if you need any help feel free to reach out with any questions
I hate to say this, but Chicago is a hotbed for stolen USPS packages, especially lately. I wish you both the best of luck.

@FordPickup92

Thank you all for the feedback I just got back to San Diego so I think I’m gonna file another lost package claim like @FordPickup92 recommended. This is a really shitty situation!! But at least I’m back in the states so I can handle everything real time away from work.

I was able to file a claim again last night, and then today I talked to a rep and magically the package scanned in today and is in route to the next destination. Looks like it was being held by customs and was just released today for some reason. Very odd but after I provided my shipping address, email, phone number, the original inquiry number and the shipping number the agent was able to tell me that the package was scanned in today and is in transit. She said because it shows it was scanned in then it is not lost or stolen just delayed. I will still be covered if anything happens because I filed the inquiry early. Not sure what happened just glad the precious cargo is finally in route to its new home hopefully still in really good shape. Thank you all for the support and assistance.

USPS Customs is weird. One time they said chips I sold were delayed to Germany. Crazy, but a month later they were back on my doorstep in the states. Soooo Of course I went and paid the money again, filled out the same form, same box, and it went thru just fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom