Wanted Help needed!! Need a 500 to complete my set...?! Prefer a 43mm (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Poker

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Help needed!! Need a 500 to complete my set...?! Prefer a 43mm but know that may be impossible! I wouldnt be opposed to making the 1k a 500 and doing a different 1k if the edge spots would allow, only preference is that spots are different then any of the others. Any advice would be great as well, pics are what Im at for now for the rest. If I had unlimited funds like some on here seem to have(!!!) Id go 43mm straight across?!

Have 3 Racks of the 25s, & 100s, 1 full rack of 1ks and 40 5k atm... Looking for 1 to 2 racks for a 500?! Was thinking on ordering a barrel of Cleveland 500s cause the spots dont match but I dont love em in the pictures and I have enough racks of trial and error purchases to "just see" that I cant sell now! Let me know if you have anything that would complete this set so I can work on getting them to Gear ect! If you have suggestions on a better 100 or 25 for this let me know as well, this said Im pretty set on the 25.

Lastly, I do have the rest of the Roadhouses, so if someone has a 43mm set that compares in the numbers Id entertain buying a complete set and starting over and selling the rest. Yes the degen in me is REAL...

Attachments

• Roadhouse 5k.jpg
    Roadhouse 5k.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Roadhouse 1k.jpg
    Roadhouse 1k.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Lady Luck 100.jpg
    Lady Luck 100.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Jack 25 Prim.jpg
    Jack 25 Prim.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 58
Horseshoe Cleveland or Cincy $500 is an easy to find rhc 49mm. Otherwise 43mm BTP or SB T500 would work well at about 3x the price.

Horseshoe Cleveland or Cincy $500 is an easy to find rhc 49mm. Otherwise 43mm BTP or SB T500 would work well at about 3x the price.

Yea only one I truly like out of those four are the Cleve bear claw but that doubles up an edge spot?! I could do the BTP 500 but then Id have to replace the 5k... and like you said now the price gets high.... Im not opposed to the higher prices, its not just about the money. Id rather spend more to make it right. However at what point do I just replace them all if I start towards the 1k a rack or more set!

They have a blaze orange 1k too... This said it would make it an all Chip Room set if you would have gotten it!!
And a yellow $20. I thought I had them and then I was overruled by the corporate office in the 9th hour. 1 of about 100 sad tales.

Are you relabelling? Were you considering the primary or secondary Cleveland $500?

I've got about 160 of these I dont have plans for (replaced with Roadhouse $500, I love those chips).

20200331_215417.jpg

Are you relabelling? Were you considering the primary or secondary Cleveland $500?

I've got about 160 of these I dont have plans for (replaced with Roadhouse $500, I love those chips).

View attachment 432240

I was originally thinking Secondary but the 25 and 500 would have the same spot pattern... not a huge fan of the Primary... I like the Roadhouse 500 however the 1k, 5k have sharp square edges, and I dont care for the 25s, so when you stack everything the 500s are so warn compared to rest. I was thinking of maybe using the 500 as 1 for my cash game reg set?! IDK... I do have one of your chips I got from a fellow chipper as a gift. Maybe Ill break it out and look at it again. Ill be in touch.

I'd go BTP T500 and replace the current 5ks. TCE's most recent sale had some grey 5ks you might be able to use!

I have a barrel of BTP T500’s if you want want to start down that path :tup:

That is 100 % my biggest struggle sir!! BTP 500, then replace my 5k with SB 100 has been my go to... but then I feel the RH 1k is out of place and replace it with something sharper, at which point Im 4 to 5k in and may as just go straight 43mm... but I would never let my group play with a NICE BTP set or mixed... so back to my dilemma when I started Chipping, my crew loves the Roadhouses as is... they also think Im absolutely nutz for spending over 2k on a set of Chips as well, they thought I was nutz with my CPS chips I had 1k invested in?! so I just cant justify paying $14 or more a chip for them!! But the degen in me says you can afford it wtf not!!

I was looking at those earlier! Not a bad looking chip my man.

I was thinking only way to get a full rack is to organize a group buy on the 2k chips. I think the high demons are going to sell out quick! esp with all the love the 1s are getting

Yeah I am not to knowledgeable on the demand for these chips or how quickly they will move. Always worth a shot if it makes it pass the 30 min mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom