Help...need suggestions for Everleigh Club $500 colors and spots... (1 Viewer)

Even though it's used in edge spots with the primary colors you are using I have to think white. Maybe also light grey?

everleigh set for viewers' convenience:

0BsjFe.jpg

Even though it's used in edge spots with the primary colors you are using I have to think white.

i think bright white and chocolate would be the best base options given the rest of the set. how about something like:

gY4yJ5d.jpg

or maybe:

Eo0l8YG.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 4DSA18 butler posted. That is pretty hot. I am guessing you are only doing a barrel of these?

i think bright white and chocolate would be the best base options given the rest of the set. how about something like:

gY4yJ5d.jpg

Those are awesome..... and I'd beg David to do it as a single layer-cake chip. "Please pretty please?!" lol Prepare for serious wallet buggery, though. Deep penetration required.

The butler 4DSA18 in bright white will really pop with the black inlay. Maybe someone who understands how to get inlays into the system will mock one up with a black inlay...

and inspired by Marsha's suggestion and a slight variation on same:

gvf9pfF.jpg

i believe the one on the left should be doable with three 1/6" spots stuck into a 1/2" punch. pricey, but worth it imo.

i'm just too enamored of the white/choc/dg pink/dg orange combo. it was originally a hundo in a cali set that i never had made, so it's a favorite.

please excuse the hacky MSPaint job.

gvf9pfF.jpg

i believe the one on the left should be doable with three 1/6" spots stuck into a 1/2" punch. pricey, but worth it imo.

i'm just too enamored of the white/choc/dg pink/dg orange combo. it was originally a hundo in a cali set that i never had made, so it's a favorite.

I like both of these. It's easy to spend Jeff's money, isn't it? ;)

CPC has 1/6" spots?

I like both of these. It's easy to spend Jeff's money, isn't it? ;)

CPC has 1/6" spots?

lol i know - easy for me to say that it's worth the price ;)

yeah - all the 1/6" spots like 2/3/4DSA16. the everleigh $10 is 4DSA16.

gvf9pfF.jpg

The left one is not possible, i asked to David the last week (indeed, you can check it on the CPC thread). The right one i think it's possible (level 7 with two colors, so maybe it's level 8/9 with three)

The left one is not possible, i asked to David the last week (indeed, you can check it on the CPC thread). The right one i think it's possible (level 7 with two colors, so maybe it's level 8/9 with three)

I asked David this week. Lvl 9 was his answer.

The chip you asked about has a space between each 1/6" spot, the one jbutler has mocked up does not have the spaces, which makes the 3 colors fit into a 1/2" spot, which I beleive makes it possible for CPC to do.

The chip you asked about has a space between each 1/6" spot, the one jbutler has mocked up does not have the spaces, which makes the 3 colors fit into a 1/2" spot, which I beleive makes it possible for CPC to do.

Yes, but I asked for the 4T316 as well, this is what David said:

There is only one 9/16 punch (the 3 spot) so only 3T316 is possible.

Those are awesome..... and I'd beg David to do it as a single layer-cake chip. "Please pretty please?!" lol Prepare for serious wallet buggery, though. Deep penetration required.

Not sure I would ask for the Layer Cake but, the bright white with chocolate and pink is awesome.

It appears that you are correct. Looking at the edge spot offerings on CPCs site there does not appear to be any 1/6" spots. And this whole time I thought there was.....

Back to the mockups, Courage's in fantastic, but it also got me thinking about making it 8 spots instead of 6.

Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 11.41.32 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-11-22 at 11.41.41 AM.jpg

I'm not sure which I prefer. (Using my inlay was easier than trying to get the Jeff's in there.)

I like butlers design, but I'd make it a pumpkin chip. Orange base w brown and (something) double inserts in six places.

It appears that you are correct. Looking at the edge spot offerings on CPCs site there does not appear to be any 1/6" spots. And this whole time I thought there was.....

Back to the mockups, Courage's in fantastic, but it also got me thinking about making it 8 spots instead of 6.

View attachment 3463View attachment 3464

I'm not sure which I prefer. (Using my inlay was easier than trying to get the Jeff's in there.)

Wouldn't be possible for the same reason you can't do 4 sets of spots. The one tool they have punched three sets. So you can do either three sets or six

These are 1/4" punches though, with two 1/8" spots put into each one. They have tools to do both 3 or 4 punches, so 6 and 8 are possible.

The first quarter-pie mockup (in OP) with Courage's color combination might also work well.

Is this too boring?

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I really like this color combo, do you think the inlay goes well?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom