Help...need suggestions for Everleigh Club $500 colors and spots... (2 Viewers)

I love the DG peach/Light chocolate combo. What if you moved the yellow to the peach, and did arc yellow in the light chocolate?

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Or the yellow in the peach, and the green in the light chocolate?

Jeff, those latest submissions seem pretty busy to me, too. Looking at your (wonderful) set, most of the color combos are elegant and somewhat subdued. Something really flashy doesn't fit well in the top spot, imo. That said, I like these previous submissions as fitting in better with your existing chips:

CHIP ON LEFT:
WYs7xA.png

CHIP ON RIGHT:
fFSEoo.png

CHIP ON RIGHT (NEEDS BLACK INLAY):
gvf9pfF.jpg

Jeff, those latest submissions seem pretty busy to me, too. Looking at your (wonderful) set, most of the color combos are elegant and somewhat subdued. Something really flashy doesn't fit well in the top spot, imo. That said, I like these previous submissions as fitting in better with your existing chips:

CHIP ON LEFT:
WYs7xA.png

CHIP ON RIGHT:
fFSEoo.png

CHIP ON RIGHT (NEEDS BLACK INLAY):
gvf9pfF.jpg

I prefer ALL of these to the latest batch. Some of these are quite good.

I think it would look better alternating between 2 colors instead of 3, probably pink and blue. Or perhaps instead of alternating, put the blue spots in the top and bottom, and pink spots in the 4 on the sides.

How about this?

I have a pretty major aversion to the color brown (they might as well take choc and light choc out of the Chip Factory as far as I'm concerned,) but ^^this is my favorite that I've seen floated so far. :)

Here's another thought. My last name starts with a C. How about this...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom