Help...need suggestions for Everleigh Club $500 colors and spots...

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Even though it's used in edge spots with the primary colors you are using I have to think white. Maybe also light grey?

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
everleigh set for viewers' convenience:

Even though it's used in edge spots with the primary colors you are using I have to think white.
i think bright white and chocolate would be the best base options given the rest of the set. how about something like:

or maybe:

Last edited:

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
I like the 4DSA18 butler posted. That is pretty hot. I am guessing you are only doing a barrel of these?

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think bright white and chocolate would be the best base options given the rest of the set. how about something like:

Those are awesome..... and I'd beg David to do it as a single layer-cake chip. "Please pretty please?!" lol Prepare for serious wallet buggery, though. Deep penetration required.

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
The butler 4DSA18 in bright white will really pop with the black inlay. Maybe someone who understands how to get inlays into the system will mock one up with a black inlay...

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
and inspired by Marsha's suggestion and a slight variation on same:

i believe the one on the left should be doable with three 1/6" spots stuck into a 1/2" punch. pricey, but worth it imo.

i'm just too enamored of the white/choc/dg pink/dg orange combo. it was originally a hundo in a cali set that i never had made, so it's a favorite.

please excuse the hacky MSPaint job.

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i believe the one on the left should be doable with three 1/6" spots stuck into a 1/2" punch. pricey, but worth it imo.

i'm just too enamored of the white/choc/dg pink/dg orange combo. it was originally a hundo in a cali set that i never had made, so it's a favorite.

I like both of these. It's easy to spend Jeff's money, isn't it? ;)

CPC has 1/6" spots?

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I like both of these. It's easy to spend Jeff's money, isn't it? ;)

CPC has 1/6" spots?
lol i know - easy for me to say that it's worth the price ;)

yeah - all the 1/6" spots like 2/3/4DSA16. the everleigh $10 is 4DSA16.

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol i know - easy for me to say that it's worth the price ;)

yeah - all the 1/6" spots like 2/3/4DSA16. the everleigh $10 is 4DSA16.
LOL, I've been reading those insert codes as 3/16". Close, but no cigar.

Manz

Sitting Out
Reaction score

The left one is not possible, i asked to David the last week (indeed, you can check it on the CPC thread). The right one i think it's possible (level 7 with two colors, so maybe it's level 8/9 with three)

Payback

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The left one is not possible, i asked to David the last week (indeed, you can check it on the CPC thread). The right one i think it's possible (level 7 with two colors, so maybe it's level 8/9 with three)
I asked David this week. Lvl 9 was his answer.

beaver

Two Pair
Reaction score

The chip you asked about has a space between each 1/6" spot, the one jbutler has mocked up does not have the spaces, which makes the 3 colors fit into a 1/2" spot, which I beleive makes it possible for CPC to do.

Manz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
The chip you asked about has a space between each 1/6" spot, the one jbutler has mocked up does not have the spaces, which makes the 3 colors fit into a 1/2" spot, which I beleive makes it possible for CPC to do.
Yes, but I asked for the 4T316 as well, this is what David said:

There is only one 9/16 punch (the 3 spot) so only 3T316 is possible.

Reaction score
Those are awesome..... and I'd beg David to do it as a single layer-cake chip. "Please pretty please?!" lol Prepare for serious wallet buggery, though. Deep penetration required.
Not sure I would ask for the Layer Cake but, the bright white with chocolate and pink is awesome.

beaver

Two Pair
Reaction score
It appears that you are correct. Looking at the edge spot offerings on CPCs site there does not appear to be any 1/6" spots. And this whole time I thought there was.....

Back to the mockups, Courage's in fantastic, but it also got me thinking about making it 8 spots instead of 6.

Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 11.41.32 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-11-22 at 11.41.41 AM.jpg

I'm not sure which I prefer. (Using my inlay was easier than trying to get the Jeff's in there.)

gopherblue

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I like butlers design, but I'd make it a pumpkin chip. Orange base w brown and (something) double inserts in six places.

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
It appears that you are correct. Looking at the edge spot offerings on CPCs site there does not appear to be any 1/6" spots. And this whole time I thought there was.....

Back to the mockups, Courage's in fantastic, but it also got me thinking about making it 8 spots instead of 6.

View attachment 3463View attachment 3464

I'm not sure which I prefer. (Using my inlay was easier than trying to get the Jeff's in there.)
Wouldn't be possible for the same reason you can't do 4 sets of spots. The one tool they have punched three sets. So you can do either three sets or six

beaver

Two Pair
Reaction score
These are 1/4" punches though, with two 1/8" spots put into each one. They have tools to do both 3 or 4 punches, so 6 and 8 are possible.

rowlin

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first quarter-pie mockup (in OP) with Courage's color combination might also work well.

Jeff

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this too boring?

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I really like this color combo, do you think the inlay goes well?

Top Bottom