Help! Need assistance with a video (1 Viewer)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is taking her business to the cloud and is creating video content. She created a hour long video today and when she was all done it turns out it's all pixelated and looks like crap. Does anyone here work with video editing and might know of a way to fix it?

My wife is taking her business to the cloud and is creating video content. She created a hour long video today and when she was all done it turns out it's all pixelated and looks like crap. Does anyone here work with video editing and might know of a way to fix it?

What do you mean by "pixelated"? Does it look this way on the camera too? Or just when viewing it in a non-linear editing app?

Can you slap it on Dropbox so I can take a look-see?

Also - if this issue is only occurring on the exported/output file, it's likely due to the ouput settings in the editor. Could you post the software she's using to edit, and what the export settings are? Best bet is to use H.264 compression/encoding, if available.

What do you mean by "pixelated"? Does it look this way on the camera too? Or just when viewing it in a non-linear editing app?

Can you slap it on Dropbox so I can take a look-see?

Playback is jittery - looks fine when recording.

PM incoming

Knowing you are bored at home, I was reluctant to click on your post asking about a "video" help.
And then when the first words were "my wife" I got a little scared as to what was next.
Glad to hear it is a legit post about legit business :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Knowing you are bored at home, I was reluctant to click on your post asking about a "video" help.
And then when the first words were "my wife" I got a little scared as to what was next.
Glad to hear it is a legit post about legit business :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I chose my words carefully

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom