HELP! Need advice with state of the art electronics.... (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Long story short. Got eliminated from the Monday night tourney here on PCF. grabbed a beer to contemplate a bad call only to find my "brand-new" Betamax ate my recording of the latest episode of Dallas. To compound things the roof of my igloo has become thin due to the warmer weather and is too treacherous to send my wife or kids on to the top to re-setup my T.V.'s FM antenna. I'm here in Canada so any fellow Canadians here who could help me without revealing the latest antics of J.R. Ewing would be greatly appreciated.

lmao...The beachcombers....I was trying to think of something that route but thought maybe MoscowRadio and the like would have no exposure to bad Canadian Television. :p

lmao...The beachcombers....I was trying to think of something that route but thought maybe MoscowRadio and the like would have no exposure to bad Canadian Television. :p

Surely you jest . . . nothing more iconic than Bruno Gerussi's chest hair, and Relic's rascally antics. I think Bruno's chest hair won a Juno one year, beating out Al Waxman of King of Kensington fame.
Next thing you know, you'll be dissing Headline Hunters or Billy Van . . .

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

As to your problem, I think if you run some insulated wire in a grid pattern out across the snow, you should be able to get by until the roof firms up. Depends on how far north you are. Aurora Borealis plays hell with the reception this time of year.

I used my Dallas tapes to record Simon and Simon episodes. Sorry. Then I used those S&S tapes to record Baywatch... My kids recorded over Baywatch to capture Barney and Friends... Ugh...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom