Help me work up a theme? (1 Viewer)

"Shelter Poker". End of story. You 'll probably just need two rough lines forming a roof.
That's where a professional designer takes over.
My 2c - and please remember me in your Will. :)

"Shelter Poker". End of story. You 'll probably just need two rough lines forming a roof.
Really straight to the point with this one huh hahaha.

ha, i replied before i saw this. great minds, etc.

I actually liked the idea of Flood Bar Gambling Hall or Flood Bar and Poker Lounge
To me "flood bar" sounds like some kind of hipsters bar the youngins drink trulys in and dance... kinda like H2o in ocean city (md)

I think the name you're looking for is to stress the camaraderie you experienced in the context of people hiding out from the rain. So I think something that focuses on happiness, harmony, bonding, security, community, joy would be applicable.

Any of those words inspire you?

For more: https://www.thesaurus.com/ :)

I actually liked the idea of Flood Bar Gambling Hall or Flood Bar and Poker Lounge
To me "flood bar" sounds like some kind of hipsters bar the youngins drink trulys in and dance... kinda like H2o in ocean city (md)
Oooh that's a cool idea :) Thanks Brie!
I think the name you're looking for is to stress the camaraderie you experienced in the context of people hiding out from the rain. So I think something that focuses on happiness, harmony, bonding, security, community, joy would be applicable.

Any of those words inspire you?

For more: https://www.thesaurus.com/ :)
I definitely agree with your point, going to try to search with the thesaurus and see what I come up with. Thank you!!!

not my project, but simple > convoluted in my experience.
Yeah I definitely see that a lot of the best custom sets on here have very simple themes that work well. Maybe something like "The Haven" or "The Retreat" would work well with a nice inlay, thanks again :)

Had you been at Disney instead, I might suggest Stranger Tides.
That would be awesome if I was there hahaha
tenor.gif

Didnt even think of that!! Very very good point...
I totally agree with ninedeuce on this one! There is so much power in that it came to you as a first impression! You didn't pick the name; it picked you. It was borne of your experiences, not found in a forum post.

Your story is moving, and it's moving because it came from inside you. So when you share that with others at the table, it's more valuable when it's your authentic voice, ya know?

But also, Hurricane Hideaway is just a baller name.

Serve some Hurricane cocktails:

Hurricane-1.jpg

PLay some Scorpions:

Tons of potential there!

I totally agree with ninedeuce on this one! There is so much power in that it came to you as a first impression! You didn't pick the name; it picked you. It was borne of your experiences, not found in a forum post.

Your story is moving, and it's moving because it came from inside you. So when you share that with others at the table, it's more valuable when it's your authentic voice, ya know?

But also, Hurricane Hideaway is just a baller name.

Serve some Hurricane cocktails:

View attachment 663444

PLay some Scorpions:

Tons of potential there!
Very good point! I think this may be the route I go. Right now I’m between Hurricane Hideaway, Hurricane Harbor, or Storm Haven
"Monsoon Club"
"Storm Riders"
"Hurricane Harbor"
Love Hurricane Harbor! Narrowing it down! Storm Riders sounds bad ass but maybe like a motorcycle club hahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom