Help me with this set (1 Viewer)

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Reaction score
So I am putting together a semi custom THC set. The inlay will be black on one side and possibly white on the other. Inverse images black and white.

What I'm looking for is input on which Vegas chip to use with the other two AS chips.
20190710_200251.jpg

Also which line up do you think. Originally I was going to go with the pink as a quarter and browns as the five, but now I'm thinking use the pink as the five and the brown as a $1, then use the Vegas chips as the quarter. Thoughts?
20190710_200214.jpg

Blue Paris for the frac, white Bally's for the $1, pink AS for the fiver.

Only because you didn't have enough options already listed.... :LOL: :laugh:

Flamingo $1 quarter, AS$2 as the $1 and AS$2.50 as the $5
I would do this but I already have a Flamingo Limit set and its dedicated to that (With oversized Dunes Baccarat $20's)

Obligatory photo
20190223_163019.jpg

Blue Paris for the frac, white Bally's for the $1, pink AS for the fiver.

Only because you didn't have enough options already listed.... :LOL: :laugh:
I actually originally had this laid out in that fashion except with the NYNY as the $1, then decided to buy some of the $2's to see how they fit in.

Is that really seven racks of spotted flamingos? Or just the top chip on each barrel? Nice set!
My bet is 7 racks, I know he's been squirelling those away from the flamingo for years. @RowdyRawhide is the sneaky long-term harvest king

Yes 7 racks, working on an 8th, I believe i have harvested 4+ and bought 3 others over the last 6 yrs. Finally decided I want going to get to 1000 spotted, because I'm not paying current market, and @David O was kind enough to harvest a few more racks of solids on his last trip out there. Not sure why all 1000 chips aren't there in the pick.

Heres another possibility using the 1s as a frac and 1, the pink as the 5, and a potential 20 using the brown chip. I was planning in using AS $100's as the 20 and then getting custom plaques for a hundo

20190711_100538.jpg

I think I like this line up best right now.

.25, 1, 5, 20
20190714_113614.jpg

Here's the alternate.
20190714_113552.jpg

I really love the NYNY chip and I plan on using the bally's chip as an alternate in my mixed Vegas set. The only wrinkle would be if I could come across some vg/mint Sam's town $1's

I think I like this line up best right now.

.25, 1, 5, 20
View attachment 310473

Here's the alternate.
View attachment 310474

I really love the NYNY chip and I plan on using the bally's chip as an alternate in my mixed Vegas set. The only wrinkle would be if I could come across some vg/mint Sam's town $1's

Love it. I like the NYNY version more. If you used the bally, I’d go with the AS25 as a $25 instead of the AS100 as a $20 for spot consistency.

Double-sided black and white inlays worry me a little bit. Don’t know until you see it I guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom