Wanted Help me to chipping retirement: ESPT T5, FLV $1000 or equivalent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some relabeled AS hundos would look great in this set
You and I are on the same wavelength. I was just thinking this the other day. The AS $100's, though not leaded and 43mm, will end up costing about the same or less than other leaded 39mm options. $20's will practically never see play anyway. A plaque is another possibility.

I have 19 of these black CDM 20's pictured below that I'm going to use as CDI $20's. Does anyone have a lonely single of the black version of the CDM 20 to round out my barrel?

Cleaned up the OP lots. Current wants and quantities updated in OP.

Title updated to more accurately reflect my asks. To the top!

Let's bump this too. Pedal to the medal the next four months. I want everything done and dusted and wrapped up by the end of February. Once the day care bill for two kids instead of just one comes, there goes my hobby budget :(

chipping retirement​

Most ridiculous thing that I have read today
You have said it yourself, the days of being able to "rent" sets and being able to buy them back later, with the exception of some very specific cases, are over. If I sold something off, I'd never be able to afford to buy it back. With what I have now, I have a very nice, eclectic rotation that I can play through and have everything feel fresh whenever it's put into play. Having acquired Paulsons on both the RHC and THC mold, CPC's on multiple molds, BCC's on multiple molds, ceramics from BRPRO, and hybrids from Sunfly, I feel that I have nothing else to accomplish in terms of this hobby in terms of buying chip sets.

I have a Sunfly 43mm limit set in the works and a fully paid for MD-50 mold cash set going in next year. After that, even though I want to make at least three more CPC sets, that's probably going to be it for me with chipping until at least 2023. Child care, now with a second kid, is just way too expensive, but even without that, with the exception of those CPC concepts I have thought up, there's nothing else within my budget that I see myself wanting.

OP updated. Also looking for two barrels of ESPT T5's. YOLO!

I'm only looking for unobtanium, help a guy out!

Does anyone have any unobtanium to unload before the next Chip Room sale?

Happy almost American Thanksgiving bump

Anyone want some Paypal cash for tomorrow's Chip Room sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom