Wanted Help me to chipping retirement: ESPT T5, FLV $1000 or equivalent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Per the title. I'll only be bumping this every now and then as I'm trying to budget my funds and won't be looking to purchase everything at once; I don't expect everything to be found at the same time anyway.

I'm just about at the point where I have a little bit of everything and am happy with what I have with no real desire for multiple new sets. Nowadays it's about right sizing what sets I do have and finding extras of everything in case of loss/theft/breakage. I'm almost there but I need your help to get there! After this, it's going to be not much else besides custom CPC's for me.

Here's what I'm after:

1. ESPT T5: Looking for two barrels, offering $300/barrel

89.jpg

2. FLV $1000 or equivalent base chip: Looking for one or two barrels in mint to near mint condition, their final fate is to be murdered into CDI $1000. Offering $4 to $5 per chip.

Wanted - 75 Fabulous Las Vegas $1000 FLV | Poker Chip Forum

Thank you for your consideration!

Joe

Attachments

• 1627614185302.jpeg
    1627614185302.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,041
Last edited:
Wow, these are all feasible - Congrats on reaching the semi/retirment
The MGK mold chips are going to be the biggest challenge, I think. The rest I just need to be opportunistic or lucky, or both.

OP updated. 50 CDI $100's have been found, may as well look for 20 more to complete the rack. Jack $1's have been found and will be hand delivered to the next live game there is, thanks @theewpice !

Man I tired this too. They love us so much, they don’t want to see us go!
“Retirement”
It's a "semi retirement" from the classifieds and buying massive sets with the exception of custom sets from CPC. I'm sure I'll still be around for some cool group buys and in the strategy, playing card, and if luck will have it, in the home game subforums.

It's going to be a while before I get what I want. The MGK's are going to take a long time to find, I think.

OP updated. Also on the hunt for Protege $1's and CDI '98 $500's.

OP updated. I'm back in the game. I may be willing to spend a somewhat silly amount of cash to land some BCC MGK molded chips. Let me know what you have!

To the top!

Where are the MGK chips hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom