Wanted Help me to chipping retirement: ESPT T5, FLV $1000 or equivalent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated want list and bumped up some offering prices in the hopes it shakes some stuff loose.

Let's add some tangible numbers to what I'd offer for a set of MGK molded chips. Depending on the set breakdown, I'm offering $3/chip.

Let's call the Protege NCV's found for now. I have 47 of them, which is enough to cover initial starting stacks for a table of 8 for a microstakes game to use as 50 cent chips, and in bigger games, to use as $20's. I would be happy to have 13 or 33 more to even out barrels, but it's at the bottom of the priority list right now.

Updated offers on Jack Detroit extras and MGK chips

$1 and $5 ☑️

Doesn’t sound like it would work for us.

I was hoping rack of CDI $1s for 4 barrels of my $25 watermelons.

or 4 barrels of CDI $5 for 4 barrels of my $25 watermelons.

But I think that doesn’t help you much if your not low on $25 Jack Det watermelons.

Would that trade sound fair in value for future reference?

Are the green $25’s used as quarters and that’s why you want a $20? In which case the black CDM $20 might work? Or you only want a gray $20?

Are the green $25’s used as quarters and that’s why you want a $20? In which case the black CDM $20 might work? Or you only want a gray $20?
Correct Re: the $25's. Used as quarters during cash games.

The CDM $20's are just a tad darker than what I'd be after, plus they're the same color as the CDI $100's. I'd want something just a bit different.

The $100's from @ReallyGoodUsername 's find would have worked great, but those sold out quickly and I didn't feel like paying for a rack just to keep only 40 of them. I'm not married to having a gray chip; black would work well here I think as well, but there are so few murderable 39mm black THC chips out there.

Still looking for a CDI '98 $20. Willing to consider any black or light gray spotted THC. Looking for only a barrel or two!

Bump. Who's got leaded fantasy chips that would fit as a $20 chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom