Help Me Pimp Out my Table (1 Viewer)

gbvenk.jpg

Oooh, wrong!

I am seriously considering this for my next table. 58" round, with 4 Amazon Fire 7 tablets at the table edges.
As cool as that sounds, wouldn’t it really slow the game down if players are constantly looking down at their screens? Isn’t this essentially the same thing as having everyone have their cell phone out on the table? Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea, but I think I would use it to display a shot clock or a blind timer.

As cool as that sounds, wouldn’t it really slow the game down if players are constantly looking down at their screens? Isn’t this essentially the same thing as having everyone have their cell phone out on the table? Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea, but I think I would use it to display a shot clock or a blind timer.
Yeah, I think I would use them primarily to display the blind timer. I have a March Madness tournament every year where we watch games and play all day, so on that kind of day, it would display games, and yes, I imagine it would be a distraction and slow things down.

I would love to integrate a dealer button into them that could indicate where the button is in addition to the blind clock. I wouldn't know how to do anything like that though.

1568782285159.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom