Help me pick LCO $500 and $1000 murder candidates (1 Viewer)

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to try and find some good candidates to use for LCO $500 and $1000. These will be milled/murdered and labelled hopefully with the help of @Gear . I could also use some expert help in identifying suitable chips to use. Would really appreciate suggestions.

Here’s what I’m thinking so far:

- should to be THC (may be open to IHC)
- should be leaded
- should not be mint but in very good condition
- The 1k needs to be yellow (because of how amazingly well the lco $2 fits the set)
- open to non-standard colors on the 500s
- I would like edge spots to be fairly ”complicated” to match progression of denoms. Not an absolute must as I realize a lot of potential 1k candidates will be $5s.
- Inlayed candidates should have shaped inlays (if I understand correctly, inlay replacements can only be done into the same shape as original inlay)
- they shouldn’t be too rare but I don’t need massive amounts. 40 or 60 500s and 20 or 40 1ks.

Thank you all in advance. For reference:
45FCBCD5-693F-4DD9-9868-C5E6B1E13229.jpeg

Obviously, if you have anything that fits the above that you’d be willing to sell me, I’d be interested

I guess no one’s too keen on being an accomplice to murder...

Been toying with the idea of a white 500 chip. Thoughts? Anyone have a suggestion of a reasonably obtainable white chip? Saw the gulfport $1 in the thread for favorite white thcs that has the same spots as the lco hundo. Might be a good candidate, but I have no idea if it’s realistic to find 2-3 barrels.

Been toying with the idea of a white 500 chip. Thoughts? Anyone have a suggestion of a reasonably obtainable white chip? Saw the gulfport $1 in the thread for favorite white thcs that has the same spots as the lco hundo. Might be a good candidate, but I have no idea if it’s realistic to find 2-3 barrels.

Very difficult to find 2 barrels and the price is more than 10 euro per chip

How about vlv 1s, nice edge spots and colors. Easily found and affordable.

Yellow is going to be a hard one to find and cost a ton per chip. Orange would be way easier...

Yeah, none of the above? They're not making any more textured inlays. Or shaped inlays. Murdering those seems just awful.

Selfless plug here... I have some $1 Venetian THCs that would make for a good white $100. Personally, I wouldnt go white on the high denomination as the fractional chip for this set was a plain white. I was mocking up the Venetian $1 to use as a frac originally. Here are some of the photos I came up with.
Venetian $1 Primary THC (LCV) - LCO Logo.jpg
Venetian $1 Primary THC (LCV) - LCO Logo.png

Wow guys, lots of excellent suggestions!

Empress 500s: Love those and I have 2 barrels of the primary but will be using them for a tournament set.

Tonks: looks great, nice spots. 43mm?

vlv $1: great suggestion, really nice spots

flv 1k: freakin awesome!

reno 500s and nuggets 1s: also very nice candidates.

Orange alternative: sure, they look great. Dunno if I’ll be able to abandon the idea of a yellow 1k though. What the heart wants... :)

Thank you allso much for taking the time! Lots to think about

Selfless plug here... I have some $1 Venetian THCs that would make for a good white $100. Personally, I wouldnt go white on the high denomination as the fractional chip for this set was a plain white. I was mocking up the Venetian $1 to use as a frac originally. Here are some of the photos I came up with.
View attachment 426420View attachment 426421

looks great! Bur you’re right it fits better as a frac with thos edge spots.

I’m almost pulling the trigger on those oceansides at spinettis. But I’m hesitant of how the spot colors would match.

What about the Reno $500, do you think it is possible to find a few barrels? @anstossfreak I really like that one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom