• Solid label

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Fitz quarter and casa fifty

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I’m stuck trying to decide which pink chip to buy for the frac to this set.

Please help the worlds most indecisive person. If I was US based, I’d just buy a couple and sell the ones that didn’t work.

Hotstamp
294817FA-6083-44E9-AA42-BD2C9E5657F7.jpeg

Outpost
128209A6-5977-4C0E-8692-544132750783.jpeg

AS Snapper
27FB2339-6C37-4B00-A8FF-BA84AB298850.jpeg

Casablanca
F5839798-90FB-4600-AC64-AECD9ED7FC97.jpeg

Solid label
0159BE70-4497-4E72-B28B-102951F8C34B.jpeg

Fitzgerald quarter and Casa fifty
BB6756D2-FDE6-47F4-AE8F-0B8B22C0BF4B.jpeg

Last edited:
I voted Outpost, but AS snappers would be great too.
I never understood why fracs should be the poor relatives (no labels, no edge spots etc). If we 're supposed to love chips, why make them crippled from birth?
For the love of God, make them Non-denominated, so they can be as versatile as possible.

I never understood why fracs should be the poor relatives (no labels, no edge spots etc). If we 're supposed to love chips, why make them crippled from birth?
For the love of God, make them Non-denominated, so they can be as versatile as possible.
I agreed with you right up until you said non-denominated lol.

If I’m spending money on a premium product, I want denoms.

I agreed with you right up until you said non-denominated lol.

If I’m spending money on a premium product, I want denoms.
Well, if you and your guaranteed, permanent and never-changing crew have a very solid and definite view about which stakes / blinds to play, there is no need for non-denom fracs or any ND chips, indeed:)
Needless to say I 'm awfully jealous of such a situation:)

Well, if you and your guaranteed, permanent and never-changing crew have a very solid and definite view about which stakes / blinds to play, there is no need for non-denom fracs or any ND chips, indeed:)
Needless to say I 'm awfully jealous of such a situation:)
My games aren’t regular at all. We currently play $0.25/$0.50 blinds.

I will never play lower than that and I will never play about $1/$3 at a home game, so that’s my parameters really.

Are you doing a full relabel? I don’t think it’s possible with the Casablancas.

I really like solid hotstamped fracs. They have an old school feel to them. Of course they are made that way to reduce costs but they became the norm for that era.

I really like solid hotstamped fracs. They have an old school feel to them. Of course they are made that way to reduce costs but they became the norm for that era.
I suppose it fits the old school theme.

Damn it’s too hard to choose

That’s my initial plan yes. @Gear seems to think it will work, although he noted it won’t be quite perfect.

Casablanca if the label can be done fits the edgespot profession the best, but a solid hotstamped frac would fit the theme better and wouldn’t require any facelifts.

I like solid hot stamp fracs. I dont know why, but I usually prefer them to spotted/labeled.

The railroad pass fracs are awsome. I had a couple racks at one time. They are super bright.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom