Help me pick a chip to complete a relabel set (1 Viewer)

Which t500 do you like in this lineup?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

• G

• H

• I

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

natumes

Flush
Reaction score
Building a 2TT 10k set with custom labels (dark background). Looking for opinions to finalize some of the last choices. Open to other chips that I don't have samples of, but I'm already hunting blaze orange so I would prefer something more available and budget friendly.

T25-Derby Gran $25
T100- HSI $100
T500- ???
T1000 - HSI $500 (open to using this as T500, but I would need 2 racks of it's replacement vs just 1)
T5000 - Isle $500 or HSI $1000 sec

First question is Blaze Orange or Butterscotch T5000 (right side barrel pics). Second question is what to do for the T500? At first I liked the HSI $5 sec, but the edge spot progression was off (also ditched Ysabel $2 for same reason). I think my favorite so far is A > H > C. Gonna need to find a lot more blaze for A to work though (sell/trade me some? :nailbite:). Allowing 2 choices in the poll.

Vote based on individual chips (barrels dont matchup as i dont have a barrel of everything and are for reference)

tournament set comparison.png

Last edited:
Photos on the left don’t matchup with those on the right. I wanted to vote C based on barrels on the right, which I think is G in the photos on the left.

Write in option:

T25 and T100 as is, use the HS SI $500 as is, Isle $500 as the 1k, and the 312 spotted HS SI $1 as the 5K chip

Curious as to why you aren’t using the HSI $500 as the T500
Quantity. I have 2 racks of the $500 and 1 barrel of blaze. Getting enough blaze for 20 players as t1000 will take longer than would care for.
Photos on the left don’t matchup with those on the right. I wanted to vote C based on barrels on the right, which I think is G in the photos on the left.
Yeah the barrels were to help decide between blaze or butterscotch for the t5000, I dont have barrels of everything for photos. Sorry, that was confusing I didn't explain it well in the OP
A if you swap the Isle and HSI and then use either of the HSI $5000s in place of the HSI $1000.
Trying to minimize expensive purchases and get this playable quickly. In an ideal world, I agree. Getting 2 racks of blaze will be tough.

None of the above? :unsure:

For a tourney set, I don't like mixing diameters (which is totally required in a cash set for $1K+ IMO) so I would take the HS SI 1K-2 out
The Isle 500 would be perfect for a 1K, but since you only have a barrel, move it to the 5K (or sell them, like to me :whistle: :whistling:, and buy a barrel of the HS SI 100-2)
Use the HS SI 500-2 as the 500
Now for the 1K's
Cheapest way, use any of the other colors (except maybe the CDI blurple, sorry just don't like it). Over labeling the HS SI 1-3, fixes the small inlay and they are cheap
Next option, go buy some of the coffe HS SI 100-2. Brown is a better 5K color but the color for 1K moves around a bit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom