Help me pick a $20 chip. (1 Viewer)

stavman

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Been hanging around for years. I'm finally all the way in on chipping!
We play .25/.50 twice a week and the game gets a big quick with straddles and re-straddles so I want to make sure I have enough of bank.
My current layout is

.25 Greektown frac x100
$1 Horseshoe cinci Primary x 200
$5 Horseshoe cinci Primary x 200

I just bought the greektowns to replace my previously used $25 Horseshoe used as fracs in my game.
I thought about using Horseshoe secondary 100s and having gear make me labels. Just want some experts opinions maybe a cool chip that I'm missing. Thinking I would be good with 3 barrels would like to stay under $200 for the chips.

Attachments

• IMG_20200219_201908.jpg
    IMG_20200219_201908.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 170
If you're looking to do an inlay replacement or a label-over on a RHC chip, then you can use any base colour that will work with your group. I daresay you can even use a blue live Vegas $1. Shouldn't be too expensive to get a few barrels in good condition.

If you're looking to do an inlay replacement or a label-over on a RHC chip, then you can use any base colour that will work with your group. I daresay you can even use a blue live Vegas $1. Shouldn't be too expensive to get a few barrels in good condition.

I dig the blue idea. I think relabeling some ysabel $1s is the plan.

25 Greektown frac x100
$1 Horseshoe cinci Primary x 200
$5 Horseshoe cinci Primary x 200
What condition are the Cincy Primary $1 and $5 in? Are they the used, with somewhat rounded edges, or are they new with sharp edge (I recall there were $5s in various condition from used to new). If you're looking for a $20 to match the condition of the $5s, it might matter, (or not, depending on your preference) and might yield more results.

Any yellow is a fine option and I just opted for a blue from Tunica for a label removal and replace $20 chip. With so many shades of blue available, it’s a relatively quick and inexpensive route.

82A6D082-C055-4954-8214-9F9B5A3EF7B7.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom