SOLD Help me fund my new man cave. 400 Chip BTP Tourney Set - Now Being Split (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
So the ground is about to break on an addition we're having to our home. We thought about moving but decided to stay put in the house my entire family grew up in. With the new addition I will have a new basement space that will need furnishing and I'll be doing a golf simulator setup as well! So I'll be trimming down on some of the chips, sadly :(. Shipping not included and I recommend buying insurance. Happy to take extra photos if needed. No splits at this time, but feel free to leave dibs below. My preference is to avoid multiple packages.

400 Chip BTP Tournament Set - $3950
T25 x 80 - Split = $6.50 a chip
T100 x 100 - Split = $7.50 a chip SOLD
T500 x 40 - Split = $13 a chip 20x remaining SOLD
T1000 x 120 - Split = $12.50 a chip 80x remaining
T5000 x 40 - Split = $13 a chip
T25000 x 20- Split = $15 a chip SOLD

20201111_122930.jpg

This is the current lot.
20201208_175800.jpg

700 Chip PNY Cash - $1750 PENDING SOLD
This set was put in play once by me and the 1s I had bought in EX+ condition. They're all very sharp and I cleaned them when I bought them to get them as close to mint as possible.
.25 x 100
$1 x 100
$5 x 400
$25p x 80
$100s x 20
20201111_130504.jpg

Last edited:
What golf simulator are you buying?
So I already have a Skytrak with a 4x7 fiberbuilt studio hitting mat. Once my space is finished being built ill take measurements and go with a Carl's Pro Enclosure and foe the projector im going Optoma 1090HDR.

So I already have a Skytrak with a 4x7 fiberbuilt studio hitting mat. Once my space is finished being built ill take measurements and go with a Carl's Pro Enclosure and foe the projector im going Optoma 1090HDR.
Very cool! Right now I’m enjoying the aboutGOLF sim we have in our apt bldg, but an at-home setup is a long term dream of mine. Congrats:tup:

Very cool! Right now I’m enjoying the aboutGOLF sim we have in our apt bldg, but an at-home setup is a long term dream of mine. Congrats:tup:
I'm so stoked. I've been doing so much research on the golf sim forum (yea thats real) and trying to educate myself on what kinks I might run into and what to avoid. I'm just going top end right from the start and getting a pro enclosure with a top shelf hitting mat and projector so that I won't have to do upgrading later, unless I end up with a higher end simulator itself. I learned from chipping from going from sluggers, to china clays to ceramics to Paulson, its just a waste of money so with this setup I want to get it mostly right the first time. I've been playing out in the yard with a decent setup so I'm stoked for the real thing soon.

20201101_124041.jpg

20201019_172414.jpg

I'm so stoked. I've been doing so much research on the golf sim forum (yea thats real) and trying to educate myself on what kinks I might run into and what to avoid. I'm just going top end right from the start and getting a pro enclosure with a top shelf hitting mat and projector so that I won't have to do upgrading later, unless I end up with a higher end simulator itself. I learned from chipping from going from sluggers, to china clays to ceramics to Paulson, its just a waste of money so with this setup I want to get it mostly right the first time. I've been playing out in the yard with a decent setup so I'm stoked for the real thing soon.

View attachment 572091

View attachment 572092
That looks great, I’m happy to learn there’s a forum for that when the time comes

I'm just going top end right from the start
That’s how it should be done. I was the same with guitars. Should have went straight to the good stuff and missed out all the ropey copies along the way.
How do you find hitting off the mats? I tend to go play golf during the winter anyway as when I hit off mats I forget how to play off slopes etc. and it takes me 3 months to get back into the groove :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That’s how it should be done. I was the same with guitars. Should have went straight to the good stuff and missed out all the ropey copies along the way.
How do you find hitting off the mats? I tend to go play golf during the winter anyway as when I hit off mats I forget how to play off slopes etc. and it takes me 3 months to get back into the groove :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Normally I HATE hitting off mats. They also destroy your wrists and elbows as hitting a fat shot on a thin mat on pavement has loads of shock. I bought this FiberBuilt mat and its the best money I've ever spent. The hitting strip is designed to allow your club to make divots in the sense that you can get underneath the ball like you would on a fairway. It also really punishes fat shots where you are making contact with the ground before the ball because you'll lose loads of clubhead speed from the early impact. This mat and the TrueStrike mats IMO are the best simulator mats that help you improve and help you keep your body healthy. There are some better mats on the market from a striking perspective where they better replicate exactly how you should be hitting at the course, but the FiberBuilt is probably the best overall when factoring in longevity, elbow/wrist health, simulators, and game improvement. Sorry for the long winded response, I just wanted to give you a through explanation haha.

Normally I HATE hitting off mats. They also destroy your wrists and elbows as hitting a fat shot on a thin mat on pavement has loads of shock. I bought this FiberBuilt mat and its the best money I've ever spent. The hitting strip is designed to allow your club to make divots in the sense that you can get underneath the ball like you would on a fairway. It also really punishes fat shots where you are making contact with the ground before the ball because you'll lose loads of clubhead speed from the early impact. This mat and the TrueStrike mats IMO are the best simulator mats that help you improve and help you keep your body healthy. There are some better mats on the market from a striking perspective where they better replicate exactly how you should be hitting at the course, but the FiberBuilt is probably the best overall when factoring in longevity, elbow/wrist health, simulators, and game improvement. Sorry for the long winded response, I just wanted to give you a through explanation haha.
That sounds great. Can’t wait to see the finished set up. It’s a great alternative during the winter. This was my view of the 1st the other day :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
DAFB3D51-5648-4CD9-9D07-E158D8BF8DDE.jpeg

Both. After playing avidly, my body has been sore all over, being conditioned for golf is definitely real and I commend the dudes out there playing and swinging their clubs upwards of 130mph. And taking hundreds of shots a day. It's brutal
I play with a few of those guys. It’s a different game they play for sure. To keep up, I replaced most of my irons with hybrids (up thru the 8 iron) - yes, I play with a 7 and 8 hybrid. Don’t laugh - I Picked up about 15 yards on each club compared to my irons (but I do lose the ability to work the ball a bit). Gotta use technology to keep up with the young folks out there!! Haha. Sorry to derail the thread...... now back to the regularly scheduled program ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom