Help me find a chip with these colors?

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the chipping world. I don't have the vast wealth of knowledge some of you all have, so reaching out for some guidance.

I'm looking for a THC or RHC with the following assortment of colors/edgespots: WHITE, BLUE, and ORANGE. Preferably, it would be a white base color with blue and orange edgespots, but realistically looking for any H&C with these three colors.

It's for a relabelling project down the line that I know a lot of people here would appreciate. Won't be for a while, but would like to know what I'm hunting in the classifieds... Thanks in advance, friends

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry did you mean only those 3 colors?
Preferably, but really appreciate the tip about the Isle $1s. They seem to pop up in the classifieds every so often judging by a quick search, so comforting to know that they're out there if nothing else is available/accessible

kmccormick100

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
These both appear harvestable
F4246D71-CF1A-4B3A-BD44-F7DC16F261E4.jpeg
EF7E439C-52CC-45C3-AFD0-58C0A329FBB3.jpeg

RudysNYC

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you admit to also being a Jets fan and we have to lower your reaction score
Why would you lower my reaction score when I already have to live with the shame and dignity... Mets/Jets/Knicks, the only respite I now have are the NY Rangers (who will win 5 cups in 10 years with Lafreniere)

Top Bottom