Help me find a Bahamia frac/figure out relabel artwork (1 Viewer)

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
So I'm back buying chips again and naturally I've somehow by accident found my way Into a set that requires some murder.

I don't like and don't want to pay what the genuine $1s are going to cost so I went with the Jumers $1s, as they feel quite beachy. And @Rhodeman77 had a similar chip in his relabel set that looked great.

I'm a bit stumped on what to use as a frac though, so I need the help of the chip detectives to figure out some good options. RHCs were never really my wheelhouse so I'm not across all the options.

The Orleans Buy-in chip option seems the best, but they may be very difficult to source and I'd rather not wait long because I don't currently own a cash set lol.

With that in mind I am kinda liking how the black frac mock-up looks. Please share your thoughts and let me know if any other good options you can think of.
Screenshot_20221204-150351.png
Screenshot_20221204-150139.png
Screenshot_20221204-150459.png
Screenshot_20221204-150902.png
Screenshot_20221204-151200.png

Last edited:
So I'm back buying chips again and naturally I've somehow by accident found my way Into a set that requires some murder.

I don't like and don't want to pay what the genuine $1s are going to cost so I went with the Jumers $1s, as they feel quite beachy. And @Rhodeman77 had a similar chip in his relabel set that looked great.

I'm a bit stumped on what to use as a frac though, so I need the help of the chip detectives to figure out some good options. RHCs were never really my wheelhouse so I'm not across all the options.

The Orleans Buy-in chip option seems the best, but they may be very difficult to source and I'd rather not wait long because I don't currently own a cash set lol.

With that in mind I am kinda liking how the black frac mock-up looks. Please share your thoughts and let me know if any other good options you can think of.
View attachment 1034193View attachment 1034194View attachment 1034195View attachment 1034196View attachment 1034197

No

Is that first one the RH&C Eldorado $1s?
If so I think Ben had a rack for sale at one point
not sure if it ever sold
I think it's a Scandia maybe or one of those president fantasy chips.

The black frac fits my idea of spot progression best, and the contrast makes that pfugly $1 look almost presentable. :cool

Need some thoughts now on the label replacements for the frac and $1.
View attachment 1037223
View attachment 1037224
View attachment 1037225
View attachment 1037226
That wasmy favorite from your original options Mike! Love that lower end combo!

Gotta consider going for the "Chocolate Star Fish" on the $1 chip though! Lol

Do you have all the different $5s? I mean copying that art work seems like a Tall task unless someone can scan it into a vector and then swap the denom.

Obviously the flower from the $25 and $100s could be color changed to the Blue, but seems kind of dumb to repeat that pattern 3 times.

Maybe get whom ever made the art work for the DBs and get "that ass" on the quarter
20220530_100820.jpg

That would make for a great quarter! Lol

Love the chips and color combos brother! Make it happen!!

That wasmy favorite from your original options Mike! Love that lower end combo!

Gotta consider going for the "Chocolate Star Fish" on the $1 chip though! Lol

Do you have all the different $5s? I mean copying that art work seems like a Tall task unless someone can scan it into a vector and then swap the denom.

Obviously the flower from the $25 and $100s could be color changed to the Blue, but seems kind of dumb to repeat that pattern 3 times.

Maybe get whom ever made the art work for the DBs and get "that ass" on the quarter
View attachment 1037227
That would make for a great quarter! Lol

Love the chips and color combos brother! Make it happen!!
I'm actually strongly considering sneaking one or two actual assholes into the two racks of $1s. My players will definitely comment on the chocolate starfish, so it only feels right to hide the real thing in 1 or 2 labels lol

To be fair that dealer button peachy ass would make a good frac too lol. Would be easier with the artwork too.

View attachment 1034193View attachment 1034194View attachment 1034195View attachment 1034196View attachment 1034197
Option 2. The pale blue fits in with the rest of the set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom