Help me design a championship belt to award to the winner of my annual poker tournament league

buzzmonkey

Two Pair
Reaction score
Jack 3:16 says, "I just took your stack!"

stone-cold-steve-austinjpg.jpg

Dodger

Flush
Reaction score
So I'm going to actually do this.

Does anyone have any idea for what to put on the side plates? I can fully customize those too.

Going with this format:

https://www.undisputedbelts.com/col.../custom-championship-belt?variant=36421479631

I am strongly considering this as well. Here’s how I see it…
  • Main plate: similar logo to your league, club, poker room, etc. with the word “CHAMPION”
  • Side Plate 1: Unique design for the current champion. Made after the champion’s official win with name, winning hand, and year. Comes off each year for champion to keep as a trophy when the belt is passed on to the next champ.
  • Side Plate 2: A saying, quote, or mantra unique to your league.
    • Alternate idea: image of stacks of chips and/or cash
  • End Plate 1: Running list of past champions. Gets updated with new engraving each year.
  • End Plate 2: A secondary league or club logo with year it started (i.e. ‘Est. 2015’)
    • Alternate idea: swap this with Side Plate 2 to give more space for this design.
These are just some initial thoughts. We’ll see if other ideas come up, but would love to hear what you may have come up with so far.

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What say you all? I'm excited! I just asked that they fix the image of the chips on the left side plate that was cut off but otherwise I think it's good to go! The bronze is going to actually be black and gray, no idea why it's that color on the proof. All images also are engraved in the grayscale version and won't show up as what appear to be photo negatives as pictured.
20210622_000720.jpg

Dodger

Flush
Reaction score
What say you all? I'm excited! I just asked that they fix the image of the chips on the left side plate that was cut off but otherwise I think it's good to go! The bronze is going to actually be black and gray, no idea why it's that color on the proof. All images also are engraved in the grayscale version and won't show up as what appear to be photo negatives as pictured.
View attachment 724482

Looking good. Yeah - have them correct that cut off image.

I think the bronze in the proof is from their stock template(s). Basically, anything that is custom is shown on the proof in grayscale. Mine had similar mix of grayscale and bronze in the proof. (And the bronze items were from their stock designs.)

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES! I told you it was legit!

Let me know your group’s reaction. Ours will be awarded in 2 weeks. My crew has no clue it’s up for grabs yet.
I'm going to present it in just over two weeks as the prize being played for prior to the dry run for the league "main event" that will take place then. The league year will start in August and will be awarded after the year's main event in July, when the WSOP Final Table is usually dealt.

Top Bottom