• Husker

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Block N

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Another cloth being printed by T-Chan and I need some help deciding which direction to go.
The "Husker" logo has more wow factor but is a bit busy, especially to play on.
The "Block N" logo is cleaner, simpler, but less wow factor.

No other design decisions needing done, just which logo to use.

This will be for an owner that will not be a heavy user, so somewhat of the decision of the "Husker" logo is for the eye candy factor, but I also don't want him to make a decision that makes the play less than desirable.

Artboard 6.png

Artboard 7.png

Just out of curiosity, what about just the "Huskers" text w/o the N?

Of the two options though, I'm for Option 2. The first one is just a tad too busy for me. Love the small "Ns" in the red area of the felt!

Just out of curiosity, what about just the "Huskers" text w/o the N?

Of the two options though, I'm for Option 2. The first one is just a tad too busy for me. Love the small "Ns" in the red area of the felt!
I thought about this but with using the Husker script logo to get it large enough to be outside the betting lines it consumes the whole table. Keeping it inside the betting line is too boring and uniform.

1580331850112.png

Don’t construe this as any sort of endorsement of the theme, but I think the first one with “Huskers” on it. :)

Are you building tables? I could use 2 more delivered to Degen in Dallas :whistle: :whistling:

I like clean and simple. Block N only with that sexy drop shadow is killer.

Huskers cloth would tilt me with cards and a splashy pot on board.

Go big red.
Head up to Nebraska every year around the holidays to visit family. N with huskers written across it and it's not even close.

I don’t like the center of the table to be too busy. It interferes with reading the board, guesstimating pots, etc. ... So of the two choices I voted for the block N.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom