Help me decide on my Stardust labels (1 Viewer)

Which lineup?

• 1. Tried and true Bellagio style

• 2. Black and white

• 3. Colour infusion

• 4. More Stardust

• 5. Ditch the Dunes

Results are only viewable after voting.

realcdn

Flush
Reaction score
My label samples finally arrived! Thanks @Gear

Here’s the options I’ve put together. (edited to add option #5)

Notes:
-Undecided about denominated and NCV for a frac.
-The Dunes will NOT be relabeled!
-Sorry about the poor phone pics.
-Hard to tell from photos but the $5 label in #3 has a greyish black background vs the full on black background of #4. These can be interchangeable in either lineup.

1. Tried and true Bellagio style:
DA378D81-C512-4A7D-91D8-A1FB1C4F083F.jpeg

2. Black and white:
BC05ACBB-C645-4BD3-9296-F8A961C4F4DA.jpeg

3. Colour infusion:
333D32E9-B09F-4AB6-A16D-D4F97CEFBC39.jpeg

4. More Stardust:
24FD134F-419D-495E-8A75-C6207632D0ED.jpeg

edit:
5. Ditch the Dunes; use Yellow as my $20; find a new frac:
file.jpeg

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Last edited:
Please don’t do Bellagio style, it just loses what’s awesome about the stardust font and style.

I really like the style on the $5 in option 3

I’m probably a bit mental, but I can’t help but think you should make the stardust label a white background and then destroy the Bellagio label and redo it as an old school style to match the stardust and dunes labels.
Take out the mint building, chuck in the fountains and job done. Old school inlay replacement and your set matches.
AE042D69-B119-4441-A377-B0E53320E395.jpeg

I’m probably a bit mental, but I can’t help but think you should make the stardust label a white background and then destroy the Bellagio label and redo it as an old school style to match the stardust and dunes labels.
Take out the mint building, chuck in the fountains and job done. Old school inlay replacement and your set matches.
View attachment 220099

That’s a pretty cool idea! And a lot more work... but something I’ll definitely consider. Thanks

I like option one the best. Keep it simple the 25c matches with the 1$ Bellagio. The lable on the 5$ should also match with the Bellagio 1$ as much as possible. These are the chips you'll use most often and they should kind of look like one set. My 2c.

Check out my mad iPhone inlay skills. You can tell I was never any good in art class.
D648846E-51AE-4606-B1E5-85BFCB42B262.jpeg

Bump for new option - which is the direction I'm leaning, as putting this set together has kinda spiraled out of control (cost and design wise), and I'm not even sure I'm in love with it at this point! Oh well, maybe when it's done I'll feel differently.

I like the “more stardust” option the most. What if you added the red to the word stardust to match the red in the $5? I think that would be the nuts!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom