Help me complete my house mold lineup (1 Viewer)

Which $1 works best?

• Resorts World

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Luxor

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Golden Nugget

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Relabel - GN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Relabel - 4Q's

• Relabel - Aria

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krw17

Pair
Reaction score
I love my River's house mold frac's, but they are blue and finding a "non-blue" $1 house mold chip to go along with it is not so dead simple.

Here is what I HAVE:

1675219267207.png

Doing some spelunking in the ChipGuide I've come up with some options....

1675219330511.png

Those were probably my favorites, Excalibur / Tropicana / and the Rivers $1 may be options as well I guess, but the Rivers would mean repeating a mold and I'm sorta aiming for a mixed mold set. The Trop and Excalibur aren't as nice looking and I'm not sure what condition they may be in or whether or not they could be reasonably harvested.

So same question for the ones above. I think the Resorts World are probably going to be in the best shape? I'm really kind of digging the spot colors on the Luxor. Colors on that Lake Charles GN work well too, but not sure when I could get out there to get those (or try).

I've also thought I could relabel but I really like the idea of keeping it "real" by not tampering with them. Although there are some pretty cool options that open up if I were to relabel I suppose:

1675219673403.png

The GN $2s are accessible, and the colors work pretty good. The four queens are just gorgeous. The other two start to become expensive and the Bellagio color scheme probably doesn't work with the rest of the chips, i just like its classy look.

Any feedback?

I have the Rivers 25c as well as the Resort World $1 and the Luxor $1. I've tried both and I honestly prefer the RW. I think the spot progression works best, and the inlay size matches the Rivers.

I generally like the GN house mold better, but it and the Bally's $5 both have the debosssed denom/oval, so I'd personally not have the same feature in adjacent denominations.

If possible, I would go with a non LV $1 so you don't double up on a location.

If possible, I would go with a non LV $1 so you don't double up on a location.
This is an interesting thought, hadn’t considered the location as a factor for mixing. I like the idea. Open to any suggestions beyond that GN $1 from Lake Charles.
Maybe a Choctaw $1?

1675262335232.jpeg

I voted Nugget LA because you already have LV, MO and IN so another LV would be meh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom