Help me choose one of these hotstamp cash sets. (2 Viewers)

If you can only keep one of these hotstamp cash sets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weights are pretty similar besides monogram Hundos. Any changed votes due to weights?

PD
$1 - 10.2gm
$5 - 9.2
$25 - 10.7
$100 - 10.3

Mixed
$1 - 10.5gm
$5 - 9.7
$20 - 10.3
$100 - 12

Weights are pretty similar besides monogram Hundos. Any changed votes due to weights?

PD
$1 - 10.2gm
$5 - 9.2
$25 - 10.7
$100 - 10.3

Mixed
$1 - 10.5gm
$5 - 9.7
$20 - 10.3
$100 - 12
I always find it fascinating that for a forum whose users are predominantly from the US that chip measurements for the weight and diameter are done using the metric system but when discussing inlays/labels the imperial system is mainly used. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Both are sweet, but if you have to part with one you'd have to go with the Points. A lot tougher to put together a matching set as opposed to a mixed set.

Never Seen Point Defiance, the chips are insane, the hot stamps woth the river boat might be my favorite hot stamp ever. The $1 chip in that set OMG!! Sorry Herman the mixed set is absolutely amazing as well but not even a close competition here when you have one of the best stamps ever and a complete set of them to boot!!

When I make it to Cali even with all of your amazing sets, as a hot stamp guy this is the one I would like to play! My vote is Point Defiance and it's not even close brother!!

Always your chippin buddy Ben

hot stamps woth the river boat
It is a ferry boat. If you and Brie ever come to town (cough...Northwest Meet-up someday?...cough), I'll show you guys around.

1602629608341.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom