Help Me Choose my Atlantic Club Hundo (1 Viewer)

Ghoti

Flush
Reaction score
My current line-up:

25 DG green
100 gray
500 DG peacock
1k DG tiger
5k bright white

(All solids)

I was pretty sure about the gray, but now I'm beginning to wonder. I'm worried that it might be a bit too soft, and maybe too close to the 5k, although I do have samples and when I put the 2 right next to each other they are easily discernable (hard to mistake that bright white--it lives up to its name). But maybe it's otherwise when they're all splashed in a pot? What do you guy think? charcoal or gray? Any input is greatly appreciated.

(I don't know how to embed images from the chip design tool. I have them both mocked up)

I should say, I also like that it's softer. It allows the other colors--dg peacock, green and tiger--to sing.

the question is if you are really going to have the 100's in play at the same time that you have the 5,000 in the game?

Your current line-up with a charcoal T100 is what I would (and possibly will) order. All five chips are distinctive colors.

Anybody ever experience color transfer issues when using Bright White in a set?

Anybody ever experience color transfer issues when using Bright White in a set?
I've been carrying these 5+ chips around in my pocket for about two weeks and there's just a TINY orange scuff mark from the tiger chip on the edge. So I imagine it's not much of a problem.

Hi Ghoti! I'm new to posting here but decided to get a set of the Atlantic club poker chips in the groupbuy started by Davd O. For what it's worth, I decided to go w/ the retro blue for my hundo since I'll be getting 200. I think it will go good w/ the other colors I picked which match yours except for the t5000 being dayglo Saturn. Good luck w/ your set Ghoti, I'm looking forward to these later this year!

Your current line-up with a charcoal T100 is what I would (and possibly will) order. All five chips are distinctive colors.
Nice. All you need are some retro lavender 25ks to round things off :)

Hi Ghoti! I'm new to posting here but decided to get a set of the Atlantic club poker chips in the groupbuy started by Davd O. For what it's worth, I decided to go w/ the retro blue for my hundo since I'll be getting 200. I think it will go good w/ the other colors I picked which match yours except for the t5000 being dayglo Saturn. Good luck w/ your set Ghoti, I'm looking forward to these later this year!

Thanks! I'm excited as well.

If I were you I'd take black als hundo colour.
After much deliberation I think this is what I'm going to do. Thanks for your help, guys.

Good choice for these I think. I've got some black solids in a cash set, but as the highest denom they don't see much action - a no-brainer for me using such a strong black colour amongst the day glos.

Ended up going with black. Thanks again for the input, everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom