Help ID the "clay" chips Please (2 Viewers)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
for sale locally, and of course they're advertised as "clay". Kinda figure they're injected molded, but they look unique to many other plastic chips I see sold locally. Can you help aiD these, and let me know if they're worth anything.

Thanks

image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm not sure about the red, blue and green ones but the black is clearly $100 and I think the white is $1.

A tiny notch better than dice chips, but nothing as good as next gens. Not worth the cost of shipping even if you got them for free.

DrStrange

Are they the hard plastic type? I always thought these would feel more like really soft China clay. Kind of like the compressed candy from those necklaces and rocket pops..

A tiny notch better than dice chips, but nothing as good as next gens. Not worth the cost of shipping even if you got them for free.

DrStrange

Kinda what I thought. Just wanted to make sure

brittle plastic, sorta like china clay rejected material. i have a set around here somewhere, if anybody wants them for the cost of shipping.

I had a set of these think I payed $75 for a 300 or 500 piece set a few years ago. My set had a few warped chips and uneven stacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom