HELP! Font needed for WTHC design

phcjpp

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(London) + Shipping to Portland, Oregon, USA
Hi All,

I am really struggling to find the font that was used on the WTHC chips. Any help much appreciated!

I have managed to recreate the main design in Adobe Illustrator (see below) and have attached some scans of the chip fonts if helpful.

sdssd.jpg

WTHC.jpg

Attachments

• 2020-07-20_10-13-45.jpg
    2020-07-20_10-13-45.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 24

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to find anything similar. Weird, as it is usually not a problem. But you do have all the necessary numbers, don't you? So it should be a piece of cake to vectorize and use at will.

phcjpp

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to find anything similar. Weird, as it is usually not a problem. But you do have all the necessary numbers, don't you? So it should be a piece of cake to vectorize and use at will.

Quite right but I am looking at doing a largish plaque so that approach might show up the poor quality unfortunately.

Chris

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Printing is done in 4 passes (cyan, magenta, yellow, black), and sometimes there are misalignments between these. Here you can see a bit of "loose" magenta at the bottom as well.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or if you wanted something a little less congruent, you could omit "Top" and put "Hat and Cane" (or "Hat & Cane") in script form. Imitation is the sincerest of flattery, but it doesn't require exact duplication.

phcjpp

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah please let us know if/when we can get in on some kind of WTHC plaque group buy please
Beginning the slow process of getting this designed :) will keep you all up to date and have done a group buy before so not a problem (but will need someone in the US to handle distribution when it gets to that point).

Chris

Top Bottom