• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Help figuring out what chips are? (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Best picture possible. Still waiting for response, but who knows what chips those are?

860281E8-8BB7-4A35-AA83-26CA0AE61620.png

I messaged her a few weeks ago. The chips are in storage and she refuses to get them out or to sell them separately from the table. Good luck!

I messaged her a few weeks ago. The chips are in storage and she refuses to get them out or to sell them separately from the table. Good luck!
I could be traveling overseas on a tour, accidentally trip over a rock, land on a secret stone that opens a chamber, avoid 12 different booby traps, and make it to a coffin holding a 2k old mummy with a box of poker chips. Just as I’m about to ask him what he wants for the chips, he mutters, “Navels has already inquired and has dibs.”

You’re everywhere man!

Depending on what she wants for the table, it could still be a decent deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom