Help Design My New Quarter (1 Viewer)

ruskba

Flush
Reaction score
I had this set made a few years ago, and I think I want to change out the quarter. I can't seem to come up with anything decent, so time to open it up the brilliant minds here. I might relabel the old quarter into a $20 or something, I dunno. So consider that it might remain part of the set, but also consider that it might not! Go nuts!

Click here to import my set into the design tool and fiddle away: http://pokerchipdesigntool.com/?imp_sets=ghA1XOqC

Sierras Set.png

What do you not like about the current quarter? It would help to know what to avoid in a redesign.

I think the white is the problem. It's obviously a riff on the HS Cinci $1, but I just never got used to it as a quarter. So maybe white is ok with different spot pattern and colors.

While I do love DG base colors and spots, and DG Tiger really is crazy, I think the original design uses too many muddy colors for that to work here.
I'd even be very selective with using DG colors for spots in this set.

Regular Red is the most logical color choice in my eyes as base color.

sierraA.png

sierraB.png

These variants might already be a bit too colorful --
sierraA2.png

sierraB2.png

Agreed. That is why I went with the standard orange and not DG Tiger or some other DG base color. So red, orange or purple base with 2 colors spots ( whichever spot pattern you like ) I think would work best.

Love this set, and I do like the original quarter, but I've been down this road with my own sets, so I understand the thought process lol.

Figured I'd throw in some purple options
Screenshot_20201024_063149.jpg
Screenshot_20201024_063120.jpg
Screenshot_20201024_063028.jpg
Screenshot_20201024_063002.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom