HELP! COD BO3 juggernog edition SOLD OUT! (1 Viewer)

Thisfiendis138

Full House
Reaction score
PLAYSTATION4 version
http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Juggernog-Edition-Xbox/dp/B0117Y1KXS
This was released a few days ago (I had it on my amazon wish list then it was gone!) and I need anybody's help with info on how to get it! without using eBay and paying an ungodly amount of money because they are listed there at unreal prices (saw active bids over $16K!!!!!!)
if anyone has any info please post!
im on the email list on Amazon but there has been times where I wasn't notified when something had become available
this may sound bratty but this is gonna be something i'll never forgive myself for not purchasing right away hahahaha
THANK YOU in advance
24987d46-9a53-4084-95dc-c61c68a9b5fe__V317468388_.jpg

People are willing to shell out $16k+ for a fucking video game...that will do nothing but piss you off when a 12 yr old noob comes up behinds you and kills you. I would like to say I understand gaming culture as I have a few friends that are huge into it, but that is just god damn stupid IMO. The only people I can imagine shelling out that kind of money are people that do it for a living. Even then, wouldn't a sponsor take care of getting the game into your hands?

Sorry for the rant and if one of my friends has some info I will pass it on to you.

Yeah, but were those active bids legit, or new accounts that are just people trolling the auction?

People are willing to shell out $16k+ for a fucking video game...that will do nothing but piss you off when a 12 yr old noob comes up behinds you and kills you. I would like to say I understand gaming culture as I have a few friends that are huge into it, but that is just god damn stupid IMO. The only people I can imagine shelling out that kind of money are people that do it for a living. Even then, wouldn't a sponsor take care of getting the game into your hands?

Sorry for the rant and if one of my friends has some info I will pass it on to you.
It's all good! Oh I agree completely! Not 100% it sold for that or how completely legit it was but I def saw it on eBay first hand
I appreciate man, thanks!

Not sure where you're looking... just looked on eBay completed sales and there was one for 10K, one for 5K (obvious starting-price-1-bid troll "sales" to inflate prices and will never be paid). They are all over the place with prices in the low $400s.

Yeah, but were those active bids legit, or new accounts that are just people trolling the auction?
i didn't click on it listing but it said $16K with 3(+) bids
I did read somewhere today that one def sold for $7800, I have no clue how or what was so special about that one...
I know one thing though... Original price or no deal! No way I'm contributing to that madness!
Activision hasn't said either "no, there is no more" or "yes, more on the way"
So I'm just gonna be on the look out and I figured I'd turn to the good folks at PCF and see if they could possibly help

Cool that you got one. I never got into COD. I'm still hooked on DayZ Epoch.

Thanks man, yea I had become obsessed over trying to get (which is just terrible!)
PC game? Never got into those myself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom