Help again please... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I've done this once before and had several great recommendations. Since that time, I've added and subtracted a few chips so I thought I'd ask again before finally sending to @Josh Kifer and @Gear.

We have traditionally played 8 handed cash games at .25/.50 I'd like to continue to be able to do that or at least .50/.50 and possibly even 1/2

Typical buy-ins have been between $40 and $100 with rebuys typically occurring for those that buy in for $40. (sometimes the others too).

What breakdown do you recommend of the chips pictured and would you consider selling any or adding further?

I'm really hoping to get these milled and labeled in the next month or so but might slow down if further purchases are needed.
20201022_215628.jpg

Both the best breakdown as well as the most traditional color wise I believe is probably...

140x $0.25 - blue
300x $1 - white
300x $5 - pink
100x $20s - green
40x $100 - grey

That is way more bank than you will ever need and realistically you could loose a barrel of 100s and 20s so that you have just a single rack combined of the high denoms (this is what I do for my cash sets and I play the same games).

White is a bit plain for my taste and personally I would probably push to do blue $1s (acquire the rest) and use purple fracs.

I’d go

100 green 25c
200 blue $1
300 pink $5
100 purple $25
40 grey $100

plenty of bank for your game and you can sell the rest.

FYI I think milling starbursts is considered a no-no in these parts...
They're your chips so do what you want with them and don't think twice about it but DEAR GOD PLEASE NO don't murder the starb...

... oh, wait. They're overstamps?

Carry on.

I’m surprised people are sensitive to murdering starbursts. I thought that was the one mutually agreed upon safe chip to murder.

Monograms are for murder
Starbursts are for saving

There's a few of us here who really like the way the starbursts look, and I don't think they're making any more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom