Hello (1 Viewer)

Hello, Fredo.

Welcome to PCF. What type of chips do you have? What chips are you interested in acquiring?

This is definitely the place for you! Welcome aboard.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

What type of chips do you have? What chips are you interested in acquiring?

This is definitely the place for you! Welcome aboard.

I have a lot of slugged crap not worth mentioning. Looking to get a real clay small stakes cash and tournament set.

Welcome, have a look around, I think you will find everything you want..
Longtime recreational player looking to have more regular home games. I want to upgrade chips, table and cards. Chip search brought me here. Lots of great info here!

You came to the right place...Enjoy.

Welcome, and as stated before, you have come to the right place. My guess is that your going to find answers to your questions, as well as answers to the qustions that you hadn't even thought of yet.

As someone who was new to the site not too long ago, my first suggestion is to just poke around a lot and become familiar with all the forums and sub-forums. I didn't do that initially and then many months after joining I was finding new pockets of interesting insights that I had missed.

Most importantly...have fun and don't be shy. I've found that people on more than willing to help us new guys.

Welcome to the family. Word of advice ... hang on to your wallet! There are lots of beautiful set and chips in this place. Best thing is that there is no HST on transactions, but schipping can be tricky.

Best of luck with your searches!

Welcome! Happy to see another Canuck on board.

Just wait until the addiction really takes hold, though... You'll have more chipsets than monthly games!

Hello Fredo. Welcome to the forum. Most of the people on here are great, but I have one warning. If a guy asks you to go out on his boat to go fishing, RUN.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom