Hello (1 Viewer)

tapout24

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello from socal I'm new to the forum I been playing texas holdem for about 8 years now my wife's fam all plays in tournaments in vegas so they got me into playing I'm 31 years old with a new born baby girl she was born on my b day oct 15 I just bought a house in Rancho Cucamonga ca I'm making the garage into a man cave with a poker table that seats 8 and a full bar . I hope to learn more from this site and help others.

Welcome Tapout24! What kind of chips do you have? :)

Im using some cheap ones from walmart right now I haven't hosted alot of games yet because I love in a apartment till the 14th then I get the keys to my house

Congrats on becoming a dad. My cousin just moved to Rancho Cucamonga this year. He is renting right now but is looking to buy a house.
Welcome to PCF.

Ill take pics of my set up once I move in my poker table is at my wife's dad's house along with all my other toys I have

Thanks tommy ya rancho is a bit expensive I payed 300 for the house I got lucky its a fixer upper but I got to start Somewhere

Welcome. Don't rush to snag chips until you do some research. Many many cool options for poker chips, and often more affordable than you might think...

Welcome. Don't rush to snag chips until you do some research. Many many cool options for poker chips, and often more affordable than you might think...

+1. There are many, many options from many great vendors here on the site. Definitely figure out what you like (get samples) and go from there.

Oh, and welcome! Congrats on the baby and house!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom