Hello World (1 Viewer)

supern00b

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi All,

Honestly don't know how I came across this site...don't remember why I wanted to look for nice poker chips either. The last time I did any research about this market must've been at least 6 years ago, and that journey ended at some metal slug chips, which I didn't even end up buying.

Anyway, I just ordered a sampler of the Paulson Monacos, so I'm glad to say that my journey down this rabbit hole has just begun.

Welcome! Paulson Monacos are a great upgrade over metal slugs.

Thanks for the welcome! Are Paulsons the final destination with regards to quality? Are there any other contenders that produce high quality clays?

Thanks for the welcome! Are Paulsons the final destination with regards to quality? Are there any other contenders that produce high quality clays?
To most yes. Some prefer TRK, others prefer CPC because they can be custom ordered. But Paulson is generally the consensus winner.

Welcome aboard!!!! Wishing you luck in your journey, do hold on to your wallet along the way it tends to fly open as the chips come!

Absolutely. In other news, have there been any recent reviews on the GPI Monacos, and how they've been holding up?

Absolutely. In other news, have there been any recent reviews on the GPI Monacos, and how they've been holding up?
Might be good to post that in one of the forum options to open a discussion, you'll get some responses and likely meet your limit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom