Hello to all (1 Viewer)

pduck911

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been playing poker for a while and just started looking at getting a nice chop set together. I am leaning towards a CPC cash set with custom inlays and then a separate tournament set that could be mass produced. I could see myself having a cash flow problem from this forum after lurking here only for a few days.

Hello and welcome man! Great to have you and CPC is a great option. Make sure to try samples if you can, but you truly can't go to awry with CPCs.

I could see myself having a cash flow problem from this forum after lurking here

This is the life of a chipper for most on here. There are some that seemingly have unlimited funds but for the most part, being broke is the condition we are in..

Hello,

I have been playing poker for a while and just started looking at getting a nice chop set together. I am leaning towards a CPC cash set with custom inlays and then a separate tournament set that could be mass produced. I could see myself having a cash flow problem from this forum after lurking here only for a few days.
Welcome!

There are a few of us local. One member had an amazing collection but he has sold a few sets lately.

There are a few of us local. One member had an amazing collection but he has sold a few sets lately.
@Forty4 do you know of anyone with 25s or hundreds of the Poker Room LLC chips?

Attachments

• 7E1AD0E0-20F0-4BDE-B079-AE400D38F215.jpeg
    7E1AD0E0-20F0-4BDE-B079-AE400D38F215.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 75
I don’t. I think @MegaTon44 was trying to make a deal with him so maybe he can chime in. Did you ask about acquiring the artwork? More so for the $.25’s.
Yeah, I was in contact with Phil (owner of that club) to buy the chips after he shut down, but we couldn't come to an agreement on value. I hit him up again more recently when he reposted the $1s on Craigslist but they didn't work with my mixed Chipco set.

Perhaps @pduck911 can try bribing @ABC Gifts and Awards into supplementing the chips with Chipco blanks. However, it's likely a longshot due to gaming regulations. You can always ask if Gene can come close to replicating on his ABC blanks.

I don’t. I think @MegaTon44 was trying to make a deal with him so maybe he can chime in. Did you ask about acquiring the artwork? More so for the $.25’s.
I didn't ask about the artwork but I may reach out and see if he would be willing to sell it or allow for some reprints. I'm not sure if there was a. 25 chip I have only been able to find images of 1s 5s 25s and hundreds

Welcome to the forum! The simple solution to buying more poker chips is to stop losing in poker. I haven't quite mastered that yet but I'm trying.

Hello,

Welcome! Yeah it can get expensive. I came looking for ceramics, got them and now I’m eyeing various Paulson sets. No one warned me that ceramics and CCs and essentially gateway drugs. Now I’m hooked!

Welcome! Way to start off with a bang, going straight for the CPCs!! Will be looking forward to the final outcome!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom