Hello poker junkies! (Again) (1 Viewer)

TPAC67

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello (again) everybody!

I am returning to the forum after a LONG hiatus. For the life of me I cannot remember what my username was when I was active is the early 2010s.

anyways I am back because even with the delta variant, my home game is going to start back up.
I am located in the Pittsburgh PA area. I started my chip journey with a well used set of empress chips and moved on to a set of private cardroom.

I am returning in hopes to get a cash set going. I got my $1 set currently on the bay. That’s as far as I will go with that as to not break any rules. While they were awesome, I want something more in line with my private cardroom set. (Newer condition/personalized perhaps)

I also just bought a table off FB marketplace (Pittsburgh). There is actually a post about in in the classified section so it was me who bought it.

that’s it for now and hopefully I get to talk to all yinz in the near future!

It had to be totalpac67 or gsgoehring but it was also tied to an email account that got hacked so

@SteveEH i was hoping to find the pictures I took in the empress pr0n section but it looks like it’s been removed. I had $5’s 25’s and 100’s that were very well loved. Sold them on the bay a long time ago to get these right after.

I also tried to make my own. Those I still have.

Cool! Have you been a member of any other chip forums like 2+2 or only PCF?
Just pcf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 99
Hooray for more PA west siders. Cause you know, west side is the best side. :LOL: :laugh:

Unfortunately, ChipTalk has gone the way of the dodo bird Bernie Madoff scam.
When I first joined here, someone posted a link that somehow granted access to the site. If I find it again I will post it here but it was like a frozen in time version of it. That’s the best way I can make sense of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom