Hello PCF! (1 Viewer)

KGAMB1t

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I found this place after doing some research on getting when trying to get new set of poker chips for cash game. I been playing poker for around 15 years in either house games and card rooms. I visit commerce or hollywood park once a month if anyone happens to play there as well.

Welcome!! What chips are you after?

I think after some long internal debate, I am probably going to try to get some cc or used set from the classified section while slowly try to build a nicer set. Some of the chips that sparked my interested are Majestics, Milano, Horseshoe Cincinnati, and Jacks.

I think after some long internal debate, I am probably going to try to get some cc or used set from the classified section while slowly try to build a nicer set. Some of the chips that sparked my interested are Majestics, Milano, Horseshoe Cincinnati, and Jacks.
Awesome! All of those are great chip sets!

Some of the chips that sparked my interested are Majestics, Milano, Horseshoe Cincinnati, and Jacks.

Welcome to the site! Quite the spread on chip interests. As you'll see here, everyone says to get samples.

If you have the budget I recommend going directly to Paulson, even a small playable awt you can build on. If your have a REAL BIG budget just cut straight to Jack's. There as a lot out there, so you can always add on.

Enjoy!

Hello and welcome! Let us know what you eventually pick up.

I ended up getting the some Majestics from the classified section. It didn't come with enough 1's so I might just order some from apache. Should I be concern that the color from the old and new chips might look different?

I ended up getting the some Majestics from the classified section. It didn't come with enough 1's so I might just order some from apache. Should I be concern that the color from the old and new chips might look different?

Nice pickup! I do not have a set of Majestics, but from what I've read the colors can vary a little from batch to batch. That being said, I think I've really only seen/read it regarding the salmon/pink chip. I have not read any issues about varying color on the white chip. Others may chime in here with better knowledge than me though.

Enjoy the chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom