Hello PCF from Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

for my table build I am looking to do 10 seats with raised rail. keep it 48x96 or cut it down?

Welcome!

If you are looking to do 10 seats I would definitely keep it at 48x96 if you have the space. We sometimes play up to 9 players on a table that size and it's a good fit. Players have plenty of room and are not crammed together. If you cut it down and added another player I would think people would be on top of one another.

Good luck on the build and the hunt for chips! This place is an amazing resource.

for my table build I am looking to do 10 seats with raised rail. keep it 48x96 or cut it down?

Welcome from a fellow Yinzer now residing in NC!

My regular Friday game ALWAYS has 10 players and we play on my 92X44 table. It’s comfortable but can feel a little cramped especially if we get a few larger “gents” in the game. My occasional alternate host has the full 96X48 and it’s a significant increase in elbow room.

I’m in 100% agree with @BlueMerle keep it 96X48 if you have the room. It’s amazing how much extra room that 4 inches on both length and width gives compared to my table.

Again, welcome and prepare yourself to spend way more than you told yourself you would!

Here is 9 players at my table. 8 in the photo because I'm taking the picture. We do have the dealer slot and do not utilize that space, something maybe to think about.

20220118_182129.jpg

Exactly the stuff I wanted to hear! Will keep it 96x48. Like the idea of a dealer slot but we only do self dealt games so might save that for the next build.

Exactly the stuff I wanted to hear! Will keep it 96x48. Like the idea of a dealer slot but we only do self dealt games so might save that for the next build.
A lot of people consider a dealer slot so they have easy access to chips for color ups or rebuys. If you primarily do self dealt games, it may be better to add a drawer that slides underneath instead of consuming valuable table real estate with a tray. Use the search function here. Someone perfected the drawer add on for a table here already.

Hey guys,
Im hosting a tournament on 3/4. Hoping for 3 tables. I’ll have professional dealers there. I’ll be sending out a formal invite soon but if you’re interested let me know. Will be in Canonsburg.

Hey guys,
Im hosting a tournament on 3/4. Hoping for 3 tables. I’ll have professional dealers there. I’ll be sending out a formal invite soon but if you’re interested let me know. Will be in Canonsburg.
I would be interested. Used to work down in Canonsburg.

I'm right over the river in Kennedy Township .

I know there are several other pgh guys on here too.
@Regularjohn @TPAC67 @jrs146
@Pgheddie

There are several others. I can't remember who though
Glad to see more pit people. Right now just have a single table game a month but would like it to grow.

Congrats on getting your first set of chips. But you have a better chance of playing hold em with your cards up and having a winning session then the Pirates do having a winning session!
I sometimes talk to the bus driver if he/she isn't busy with a load full of live cargo. If I am asked how I'm doing, I answer better than the Steelers or Pirates. Last month, I said, if we get nuked, at least we won't suffer through another BB season. I was thinking of going to a game but, tickets are expensive even with senior discount and/or Giant Eagle advantage card + I'm not putting any of their app on my phone. Just give me a damn paper ticket.
I have 500 Majestic 5/25/100, Royal Flush 1/5/25/50/100 and Lucky Horseshoe same as R F. I hope the Bank and Majestic denoms come in soon. No more after that.

Congrats on getting your first set of chips. But you have a better chance of playing hold em with your cards up and having a winning session then the Pirates do having a winning session!
ps. I do enjoy playing gin rummy online against the computer. I hope I didn't commit a faux pas. I notice the site isn't sluggish. Maybe I leave my email address up and come in thru the email I get from PCF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom